Classes you'd like to see get Hero Cards

So, in order to combat the endless threads about how rigged hearthstone is, or about how Priest ruined your marriage, I’ll be making a fun little thread asking a simple question: Which classes would you like to see get Hero Cards?

I for one, would like it if Paladin got another one. I feel like getting a good Hero Card that pushes the power level of whatever scatterbrained archetype comes out of the next expansion could actually make Paladin relevant again.

6 Likes

Druid and Paladin are the only classes that have received only 1 hero card. So, they’re probably the best options from that angle.

In comparison, Mage, Hunter, Priest and Rogue have each received two. Warlock technically has two as well, but Jaraxxus is also sort of a hero card.

Shaman and Warrior are probably the least likely candidates in the short term, since they’ve both received three hero cards already.

6 Likes

Demon hunter.

The amount of rustles.

3 Likes

Hero cards are dumb. They should stop making them entirely.

2 Likes

Awww, but they’re fun! At least some of them are, like Hagatha.

8 Likes

I miss the ‘Hagatha Christie’ Hour! :older_adult:

I miss being able to play two hero cards in the same deck.

3 Likes

I’d love more hero cards like hunters deathstalker rexxars build a beast, its so much fun just creating your own combination of minions. Maybe a paladin themed one centered around combining reborn, taunt, divine shield or lifesteal minions together would be great.

2 Likes

NOOOO

Please stop putting lifesteal on minions that aren’t balanced around having it. It’s too Priest-ey.

Either Paladin or Paladin, maybe Paladin. Besides those, I think Paladin should get one too.

Not really, Lifesteal implies combative healing, which is definitely a Paladin thing. Lightforged Blessing literally imbues a minion with Lifesteal.

Personally, I think Paladin should get a hero that equips a weapon upon activation and props up Divine Shield synergy of some kind.

6 Likes

Female warrior hero, demon hunter.

And being able to use my existing purchases on other regions would also be nice, instead of having to buy everything separately per region (which will never happen of course.)

3 Likes

If they do give paladin another hero card, it should be agressivley costed for it’s effect/s as well as have an effect/s that help control builds and/or counter priest control and aggro demon hunter

Hunter Hero
2Mana HP: Level The Playing Field
Deal 3 Damage To Your Hero and You Get Nothing Cause You’re Playing Hunter

priest hero card that comes with a hero power that combine 2 dead minions and ressurect it.

U wot? Paladin already has a whole architype focused around healing. I dont see the issue as long as they balance it just like they did with rexxar.

Tbh I just want the death kights back. All of them.
But about new ones, how about paladin becoming the lich king. With an effect that has to do with necromancy. Hp summon an 1/1 copy of a friendly minion that died this game.
Mage id like a hero card but on the other hand I don’t want them to push more late game mage. I prefer tempo mage getting some love

1 Like

I’d like a Worgen hero. Or Pandaren.

1 Like

Draenei hero card/alt hero portrait

1 Like

I’d like to see a neutral or rogue pirate hero card, namely Eudora. It might be better as a neutral since there isn’t just one pirate class. I had some good times with her in the solo adventures.

Eudora would be cool as a Hero Card, or really any of the solo adventurer characters, like Rakanishu.