Chapter 4 with Reno. How?

Why is Reno such BS? Everything about him is crap. I can not for the life of me beat chapter 4 with him… tried over 100 times… the boss is at 63 life. Hell I might as well play a different hero and get the boss to 1 HP and then go in with Reno so I can kill him, cause thats the only way!!! PLZ blizz buff Renos buckets they are ABSOLUTE BS!!!

The key to Reno is Crabs a lots of crabs taking down heavy minions even at the last boss point. Hero power tracker. Dire rush works great get many. Get beefy taunts and get bombs for warrior. Throw in some life steal and removals. Rewards can vary for me I got +1/+1 and +2 armor when a minion dies. Treasure for the class I choose pike ax knowingly what awaits me when facing last boss. Additional rewards I choose perfect card and another crab.

After 8 tries I’ve defeated this boss not counting in total since I was trying out other class/decks. Now I need Anubis who is down 170 hp.

Chapter 4 was actually the first chapter I won on first try. I used Reno and the first hero power/deck. I was able to trick the final Boss: I used LucentBark with copying ability, and the special minion that gives me 2 healing spells every time it attacks. And to make it even easier, the Boss did that thing where he puts multiple insta-play cards of a minion in his deck. I was able to almost completely fill up his board with inactive LucentBarks that he couldn’t re-spawn. Pretty funny :slight_smile:

How did you get Lucentbark with Reno? That is a druid card.

Don’t remember, but it was either in a card bucket or in Bob’s Tavern. They must occasionally offer off-class cards? I would have to run the game and go in and see if that is the case, but won’t be able to for quite a while. Maybe someone else can confirm that off-class cards are sometimes offered…?

Unstable Portal most likely.

I mean, I randomly got a Rin, the first disciple at round 3-4… dont remember the card that generated it. I had an elemental heavy Jaina deck… i just whittled him til his last power change/deck reload and then dropped the devourer on him and mopped up the last few creatures he put out… one run and done.