Cathedral of Atonement

I mean, thank you for Renathal, really brings the Fun back. But only cause its neutral, so Priest have a right to use a nice Card.
But wtf is going on here? What useless Trash is this Location-Card?
All other revealed sofar support exicting Decks of the other Classes. But this is just nothing. I need no Carddraw and i need no +2/+1 for my DR-Minion that never see the next Round.

Voyage to the Sunken City we had Colossal - Blackwater Behemoth - Trash
Reliquary of Souls was the Start of the spitting in Priests Faces. Only very few useable Cards since then, 2.5 Years ago

This Minion is the last Hit in the Stomage. As Priest I can discover Copies of Cards in the Enemie-Deck. Now this Guy let the Opponent discover a Copy of my Card. Its really enough.

Its 3 Hand of Adals for the price of 1.5 over 5 turns. Its simply an amazing and powerful card on its own.

Not to mention only 2 priest cards have been revealed so we know nothing about what package they will get this expansion.

I can’t post links so just pretend I posted that J. Jonah Jameson meme where he’s laughing, asks “You serious?” and then laughs harder.

Even if you “can’t post links” you can embed YouTube. Also, he doesn’t laugh after asking “you serious?” That’s B. B. Rodriguez, not J. J. Jameson.

If giving Wig Priest another source of minion buff and more card draw = bad card, then this meets those standards. I don’t think Wig Priest players are going to adhere to those same standards.