Cards suddenly disappeared from my Card Collection

Hello Blizzard,

first of all, thanks for nothing. This is my first forum post ever, because i just can’t unterstand it. I have contacted the support several times, but they can’t help me any further. For several weeks now, my cards have been gone from my card collection, from one day to the next when i woke up in the morning and start the game.

I tried everything what Blizzard recommended, nothing helped. I have been playing the game for more than 5 years and many of my legendary cards and even class cards are simply gone. My decks are incomplete. This has never happened to me in the last few years.

Someone has the same problem?

Kind regards,

Ryo

What cards are missing? Some of the standard sets will rotate out to Wild sets and the Hall of Fame.

There was also a bunch of confusion around the event cards that was temporarily given out to everyone for a few weeks:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/treasures-from-the-tomb-event-missing-cards/19828/3

Like:

• Ragnaros the Firelord
  • N’Zoth, the Corruptor
  • Emperor Thaurissan
  • Sylvanas Windrunner

and much more cards are gone. I don’t understand this because i already had the cards before the event even starts.

Edit
I don’t disenchanted them during the event! They are still missing.

Yes Same Problem here! I lost many cards from the Singleplayer Games like Blackrock Adventure and more!

Note that, now that the event is over, these cards are not available in Standard games anymore.

The game always defaults to showing only Standard cards. When searching them, use the Expansion selection to show All Cards, or (if you are in the deckbuilder) change the deck type to create a Wild deck.

I already tried that and the cards are still gone. It’s not about the event, i had these cards in my collection before! That’s why i don’t understand it and Blizzard can’t help me at all.

If you had these cards before the event, AND you did not disenchant them during the event (some people apparently did this, mistaking the combination of the permanent and the temporary copy for a duplicate without realizing the temporary copy would disappear), AND you are sure that the cards are gone now, then the only thing you can do is open a ticket with Customer Support.
Nobody on this forum has access to account data. Nobody here can help you.

I have this same exact issue. Bunch of cards went missing and I lost 2 golden ancients of war and I never disenchanted them my decks suddenly became incomplete with missing cards…
Wrote a ticket but no response

Please refrain from performing necromancy. It’s always better to create your own post instead of raising one from the dead.

This topic you’ve revived is over 2 years old and has nothing to do with your issue.

Having the same issue. Legendaries gone. Just… gone. No dust or anything. Same with commons I’ve had since Whispers Of The Old Gods. AND I can only seem to log in on PC, on mobile I’m stuck in log in purgatory despite having no issues with my authenticator at this time.