[Feedback] Card interaction Embiggen

Blizzard what are you doing?
really?
[Embiggen] is too good compared to [Surrender to madness]

there is like to no drawback effect for such a buff, Prince Keleseth was toxic enough. But it was a legendary.

Embiggen give you higher buff cost 00 mana, the penalty side effect need to be increased.

Embiggen is not OP neither is Frizz together.

I’ll give it a week before sweeping nerfs.

For what reason???

he lost to it. Duh?!

Pinumbersofcharactersrequired

7 Likes

there is like to no drawback effect for such a buff, Prince Keleseth was toxic enough. But it was a legendary.

Embiggen give you higher buff cost 00 mana, the penalty side effect need to be increased.

Breath of Dreams broken AF and the deck getting on for 60% win rate.

Only faced one or two but its clear to see somethings got to give.

60% winrate where? Show me the stats.

I beat one in the late game with a crappy galalrond priest deck :slight_smile: I did play the 8/8 card that copies cards used. So I got a free embiggen and a drew 3 cards with nourish. Then I got the 1 cost discover a minion spell from opponents deck off the 3/5 dragon. I found a 9/6 rush divine shield dragon :]

1 Like

HSREPLAY finally has enough data on the week 1 GA version and it’s showing it at the best deck in the meta.

Apparently Winged Guardian is the Rogue nerf everyone was looking for.

ill give it a couple weeks before people realize this card is caca… and the rest of the classes get their Galakrond’s Awakening cards.

i will admit, seeing Embiggen druid @ tier 1 was a huge shock to me, but yea…

you’ll see. YOU’LL ALL SEE.

1 Like

They dont realise how to counter embiggen druid so winrate is high. Its so easy to lose as embiggen druid against aggro though.

1 Like

Update. Beat 3 more embiggen druids today with my memeish highlander galakrond priest. I think I am getting a bit lucky but it’s nice to have a deck I can somewhat consistently face since most of them rip galak priest apart.

i have like 50% winnrate vs whit higlander rogue deck not easy but can highroll too is all about card draw…