Card backs are gone

Hi. I was looking through my card backs and i noticed that some of them are gone i made a ticket about this and did what the gm told me to do. But it didn’t work so i was hoping that i could get my card backs back. The card backs are ‘‘Secret level’’ ‘‘Rainbow!’’ ‘‘Goblins’’ ‘‘Hallow’s end’’ ‘‘Gnomes’’ I had actually used i believe The ‘‘Goblins’’ Card back the other week. That was how i noticed some of my card backs were gone.

Lucas

I have been in a similar boat for awhile. The October 2018 cardback was never flagged unlocked in my account. Mine was never available to start like your’s sounds although I did get the end of month chest reward. When I contacted a GM about it they said all they can see is when I logged in and out, not how many games I played while logged in. So they couldn’t verify if I should have the card unlocked or not. I keep hoping one patch someday it will magically unlock for me but so far it’s still grayed out.

Having same problem. Tried following support page instructions to log out, change password, etc. Some card backs returned but I’m still missing quite a few, many that I paid for technically when I prepurchased a bundle. Did you ever get this resolved?