Can't win against embiggen druid

How do you win against this ? I eat massive oasis surger at turn 5, or dragon that can’t be targeted with overbuffed stats. With their subquest they summons winged guardian or other overbuffed minions from their deck . I play rogue atm, and I have not yet won even once again this druid in like ten game…

One word: aggro.

(20 chars)

2 Likes

More tempo, can’t go slow when they are targeting late game with big minions

Surger buffed from embigen costs 6 or 7 though.
The deck is all about the board game right? You beat it on board and win the game.

Tech in Kidnappers and Dragonmaw Poachers.

1 Like

Have deck where your pattern out performs their for certain pattern. Have to get past the Emerald Dragon, Winged Guardian, Gloop copying 100% for certain going to happen turns 6 - 10.

Or like they said, super mega hyper fast Aggro deck that wins by turn 4 or 5. And hope they didn’t have Rush Lifesteal Beast. Extremely low chance that they won’t have this though.

This. My biggest weakness as embiggen druid is aggro, token druid gets me by turn 4 before I even get to play a single minion. Now if its something like kelseth+embiggen+dragon with the gain mana crystal draw card on mulligan, you may as well concede.

1 Like

embiggen on the tittle so how ?

1 Like

i’m assuming ramp.

for each embiggen, a ramp will equalise it, so either 5/5s on 5 with 1 embiggen and 1 ramp, or, if the druid drew the nuts, 7/7s if they drew both their embiggen and both ramps.

2 Likes

Hey everyone thanks you for your replies, I’m going to try more aggro deck. The Kidnappers and dragonmaw poacher is a very good idea too.

Yeah they ramp, they usually have 1/2 more mana, and their subquest manacheat some big minions too sometime.

Coin, ramp

Everybody gangsta until they see my Black Knight tech. Too bad Flik is a mainstay for Rogues so I cannot Pogscheme them by metric tonne.

Where are the faint cries and laughters of those who mocked the god, the myth, Hemet Nesingwary now, huh? Tut! It’s in wild now.

I reiterate: Embiggen is a sleeper op and is nowhere near as slow as people think it is. It’s here to stay. Worse than Embiggen though, is that this adventure, I’ve heard from my trash rank 5-1 wild compatriots, has already made Hadronox even more frustrating to play against only after the first wing of the adventure. It was an ever-scarce, extremely slow, greedy trash of a deck kept at bay due to presence of Kazakus, secret mages with triple polies, zephrys and Skulking Geist. It is now gaining traction and slowly creep up in tier list. I just might craft Hadronox and make the Faustian bargain after all.

Thanks, Team5.

What language is this?

There, changed for better clarity. Rogues play Flik and the ladder is riddled with Rogues, hence it renders scheme useless. Was it really that hard to understand?

That golden poacher finally turning in for big profits!

As a person who plays embiggen a lot and i have 6 deck variants with it. It is completely busted and i lose 1 every 10 or so games with each variant especially if i turn 1 it. It should be slightly nerfed to cost 1 or 2 mana as to not say “oh its in my opening hand? Your chances of winning have dropped to almost nothing” my opponents have no chance if i start with it. People saying it doesnt need a nerf truely like sucking druids roots. Druid and paladin are my favorite classes but ever since embiggen there is no point in playing anything else. 94% win rate on my top 3 decks. Easy wins and 0% deck skill needed. It’s 0 mana to add 64/64 to your deck, the added mana is pointless once its past turn 3.

this topic is a month old, embiggen druid is not that strong anymore, it’s t2-t3 now whereas it was top t1 a month ago

at a very low rank?

1 Like

Aggressive decks require good draws though. If your goal is to specifically counter Embiggen Druid, run Resurrect Priest (the one without quest and with albatross and Galakarond), it does well against aggressive decks and Galakrond creates the late game value. It’s definitely a deck that beats almost anything. It can have issues with rogue if it draws terribly, but besides that it does fine against any other deck and shines against Embiggen Druid.