Can't start a Dalaran Heist run

I am also having the same problem. It persists on both PC and mobile. I press play, and nothing happens

I seem to be getting this issue where I tried starting a new heist run as shaman right after a hunter run. I chose the deck but canā€™t seem to start the actual game. The shaman hero on the bottom left isnā€™t there but the hero power (totem) is there. It also says ā€œBosses defeated as hunterā€ which Iā€™m assuming means the game is confused between both classes. The issue started on mobile, but it has continue onto PC.

1 Like

I am getting the exact same error as Caphalor. Exact same pattern of events leading up to it. This is on the Android version.

I noticed that when I start a different adventure then go back to Dalaran Heist, itā€™ll show whatever boss I was just facing in the other adventure. When it was a Boomsday puzzle boss, I was able to click the play button and it took me to the puzzle. When it was a Rastakhanā€™s Rumble boss (that I had just conceded to) I got an error saying to try again later.

Hereā€™s an image of it happening with Rastakhanā€™s Rumble: https://i.imgur.com/MENJTz0.jpg

Hope this helps with finding the issue. This is on Windows 10 (version 1809) with an Nvidia card (latest driver, 430.64).

1 Like

Iā€™m having the same issue.

Same issue, only tested on mobile Android. Seemed to start after a disconnect between matches this has locked me out of the run if I choose the run now the application stops responding. I was still able to play Heroic mode until a disconnect resulted in that option causing the application to stop responding as well. Have deleted and reinstalled application, logged out of my account and back in nothing causes me to be abke to reconnect or discontinue the previous runs.

Same issue. Last blue post was ~8h ago. Probably should have checked before purchasing this one.

I bought an entire adventure game, but I canā€™t even try free content because you have a mistake somewhere! Good work, Blizzard ā€¦ I hope youā€™ll compensate for it! For example, free card packages!

1 Like

Is something going to be done about this? I paid 20 for this yesterday and I havenā€™t been able to play at all since thenā€¦

3 Likes

Yea ive sent a tech support for this. Hopefully this can be resolved soonā€¦
so disappointed that this happened after purchaseā€¦ damn

1 Like

Im so upset. My first adventure i bought and i cant play it. Im very disappointed and I feel like Iā€™ve been cheated for trying to experience all the game has to offer.

2 Likes

I tried doing some boomsday puzzles and when I go back it shows the test subject as the foe for dalaran heist and pressing play opens up the next puzzle. https:/ /imgur .com/a /Gsg7Oa4

1 Like

Getting the error on both pc and ios: It is written challenge 1/0 with a black screen behind

Same issue here, PC and Android

same problem for me. Android and PC. Iā€™m able to do Heroic runs, but not normal.

I got the same as this guy.

me too same problem. On PC n iOS

Same issue, its an account problem, because it is happening on IOS and 2 different PCs

1 Like

having the same issue using a Windows PC and on the samsung phone

same problem, stuck both in normal and hard mode