Cant play control decks(wild)- Tickatus rant

i am shaman main,been to legend so i know that control decks matter till d10 but now theres a new clown named Tickatus which makes me want to die when opponent plays it.
May i ask why?am I suppose to join tickatus squad and play warlocks only?not to mention matchmaking is rigged which matches me up with warlock with tickatus at least after every 3 games.Why am i being forced to join tickatus squad?Do u developer realize nerfing this card wont matter bcz of design flaw?This card works like removing ground floor out of tall building.I have dust to craft tickatus but i love shaman.

remove tickatus

edit: Thanks for toxic replies.I hope nobody hurt you more in real life.Sad to see so many people in trouble putting out their frustration here.I hope you will find a way.Good luck

7 Likes

or just accept that you sometimes lose the warlock matchup. no deck is strong against every other deck

7 Likes

or i just ignore your comment.I see you everywhere on forums belittling everyone.You are not welcome on my thread.Go away.

3 Likes

right, i forgot that control shaman has 100% winrate against every matchup :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I forgot that these weren’t public forums and one needed an invitation from the OP to comment.

I am sorry you are losing, but I had no idea control shaman was even a thing. There are so many better choices and maybe you should try one.

But no, go ahead and keeping trying to jam that square peg into that round hole.

8 Likes

What’s a Tickatus?

Never heard of…

Yeah I have to agree with other people here. No deck wins all matchups and sometimes a popular deck will counter you. Its literally how Hearthstone works.

In general, if you focus on early game removal/minions you will lack end game. If you focus on lategame/value you will be weak against faster aggro decks.

In this case, your control deck is being countered by ticketus as you cannot pressure them enough before they pull their combo.

If you faced a mill rogue or something youd probably have the same issue.

I do understand though that its frustrating to have your opponent discard your cards but at this point in HS there are SO many decks that do all sorts of crazy stuff. In wild its much much worse. You cannot play wild if you get upset when facing strong combos…

5 Likes

Wtf people play shaman in wild and actually win games?!

Nope, people play shaman in wild and actually complains :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

what a toxic community i am proud of you

1 Like

I saw a “control shaman vs. highlander priest” match; it lasted till fatigue, but because shaman had elysiana, it won the game (just by fatiguing the opponent, not by actually winning with the board).

If match like this exists, I think it is a good thing to have an “anti stalling cards”: if your plan is “clear, clear, heal, don’t die”, you will eventually win against everything slow. So, without ticketus, we will be here complaining about “40 minutes match that finsh in a tie”.

They printed an armor tech, probably to prevent “armor up warrior” to be as annoying as it was with doctor boom hero.

Note: why don’t you play chef nomi to punish these greedy ticketus lock with multiple ticketus?
If they play only one ticketus, I don’t see the big problem; if they are playing 3+, maybe it would be worth it.

2 Likes

well you were the one who is said to someone who disagrees with you he isnt allowed to post on your thread

im pretty sure you expected that reaction

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I’m not the one who tried to run people out of thread because they disagree.

Maybe you should go back under whatever rock you crawled out from under and complain to the voices in your head next time.

Cheers!

2 Likes

SaralMarga…dont bother…forum ppl wont acknowledge that Tickatus is broken(these guys are aggro players only and only promote tickatus since they dont wanna see control deck around demolishing their precious aggro play…at least most ppl will not be honest on the forum…and well some ppl play tickatus lock and dont want their broken toy taken away

and you dont need to respond them aggresively as you did…ofc thats unpleasant to get lots of replies trying to shove you down…just dont get down to that level(well at least not directly, if you can be subtle bout your anger)…going openly aggresive make ppl think your a monkey XD so that wont help you when you try to talk about it seriously…anyway dont waste your time…i tryed b4 in other threads and ppl kept going in circle with “only aggro matter,whats control ?”

2 Likes

You should be because you’re part of it.

1 Like

Tickatus will eat you!!! BOOOO

Last season both Warlock and Shaman were underplayed and weak… we got some love, deal with it; If Tickatus gets a nerf Priests get a buff and we’re back to a stale boring meta until the next expansion

Im agree with you, Im mean, its ok the effect of discart 5 cards but, a demon 8/8 for only 6 of mana that discard you 5 cards? thats what I hate of tickatus. I can accept a 4/4 but not a 8/8

effect is not ok…no one care about tickatus stats…8/8 can be pull on turn 4(well 7/7)…and plenty other cheaper card are bigger stats than ticka

I’ve had a Shaman mind control tech Tick on the board, slip him back into his hand and play Tickatus multiple times with Shudderwock, a card that is not completely utterly broken at all in no shape or form.

Tickatus lock is far from invincible especially against a good Shaman deck.