Cant login on mobile after 21.0 patch

Since the latest updated I’m unable to get past the intro in my Samsung phone. Normally I’d see the notification that version is being checked but that is not being initialized. It stalls when the logo starts flickering. Reinstalled app from scratch, same happens after I indicate that I’m not a new user. My device software is up-to-date.

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2020
Samsung Galaxy J7 2017

Not able to login since latest patch also, hope a solution will be found.

Same thing with me can’t sign in I’m on Android (Motorola phone)

Same here LG 50k
Wifi & LTE Vodafone

Fire HD10
WiFi to a Netgear R7000 router or through Android phone tethering.

Anyone tried to change his battle.net account password?

Are now 48h with the problem without a really real explanation from blizz …
When, how, where, why … So enlighten us a little !?
But one thing is consoling when only half of us cannot spend any money “ingame” during that time … And that about this time, yes, then you might notice it soon: sweat_smile :: pray:
google translate

I’m having the same problem. I’m using a galaxy a10. I can’t login no matter what I do.

2 Likes

Galaxy A11 thank you hang in there

Wow- had to look up the lawsuit after you said this. Women being suppressed from getting promotions can be hard to prove, but if the sexual harassment allegations are true, that is a BIG problem.

1 Like

Samsung Galaxy J7 refined…

Samsung galaxy j7 crown is also affected

Motorola phone android cox wifi

Samsung Galaxy Tab A on Spectrum cable WiFi

Same problem here.
O hopefull this Will fixed soon.

Galaxy A11 thank you I hope you can do it quickly I could use a hearthstone fix

Same problem same tablet.

Same here.
Samsung Galaxy A6 plus

Samsung A01 straighttalk.
Also thank you for the response.

I was planning on grinding out to diamond for the extra stormwind packs and star bonus and literally can not log in to the game. We really should be compensated for this. It’s disgraceful!

1 Like

Nope this has happened before they can’t compensate us without giving gold/packs\whatever to everyone. I wouldn’t mind other mobile games actually do that but not blizzard.