Can't get past tavern doors

I’m using PC, and for the past 24 hours I can’t get past the tavern doors on Americas server. I can get in on Europe and Asia just fine. I checked to see if I could get in on mobile, and that was fine. I tried uninstalling Battlenet and Hearthstone, but no success. Any help?

2 Likes

If your account can access the US region on mobile but you can’t access this region on the PC, this is typically due to the modem or ISP. You may want to try flushing the DNS and powercycling to see if this helps.

1 Like

Didn’t solve the issue.

1 Like

same issue here
dklasnfklnsdkljgnvkljadxbngk,adk,fgvnk,dngm,

1 Like

Same here.

Issue is occuring in both macOS Catalina 10.15.6 (19G2021) and the latest build of Windows 10 Pro. Flushing DNS, checking for corrupted game files, and restarting both my computer and modem did not resolve issue.

Edit: Game is downloading an update as I type this. Will report back with results.

Edit 2: Problem remains, and this appears to be a known issue per @BlizzardCS on Twitter.

I’m facing the same issue, have uninstalled the client, the game, and restarted my computer. Upon redownloading client and game I have run update check and repair tool and everything is in order.

Seems that a few people are being hit with this issue, hoping it will be resolved via. troubleshoot soon

Edit: The problem has been resolved, hope everyone else can get it sorted :slight_smile: