Can't finish a single game

That. My connection is working just fine. No packet loss, no disconnections, no ping. But, after i start a game, 95% of the times it just suddenly freezes, and reconnects me 15 seconds after 2 or 3 times, then it lagfreezes (i can still see my cards, move the cursor, interact with the table, etc) regardless of who’s playing his turn, and i can’t see neither roping, nor i can’t play any cards or see my opponent playing anything, i can’t even concede. I have to restart my whole game, and by the time i get back in the game, either i’ve already lost, or rarely i got 1-2 turns skipped (which 90% of the time also is a loss) or even MORE rarely i get the surprise that my opponent has “disconnected” and i won. I tried reinstalling the game, but nothing changed. It isn’t a hardware problem neither, as i can run hearthstone smoothly without any problems. idk what to do, but not being able to play a game without having to reconnect at least 2 times or even exit and open hearthstone again, is getting more and more frustrating.

1 Like

I get the same on my tablet

I’m having the same issue on my phone (Pixel 2).

I am also having the same issue. I am on a PC. I have tried posting in every thread that says this so that maybe just maybe they will take it seriously