Can't Create Merchant Cart

Same problem here. Cannot build Merch Cart.

Someone recorded it on YT too. https://youtu.be/G0xsqomRKX0

1 Like

same problem here i spent a couple hours before i realized i just cant progress

i dont understand this mentality blizzard post this

10/12 Update: We are investigating an issue with players getting stuck in the Mercenaries tutorial.

in response we get people saying " they dont care "

2 Likes

Chipping in on every thread, cant open my preordered packs with no cart

2 Likes

Give me please merchant cart!!!

Mihajeeeel BOGA JEBA KAKK!?? How blizz?! Cmonnnn Im desperate! We need that tutorial fix! WE NEEED THE CARRRTTTTTT! <3

1 Like

I have same problem!

Just adding my voice to this since I can’t create the merchant cart either.

Same. At least I didn’t preordered

I also have this problem :frowning:

Same problem here. Cannot build Merch Cart

Problem besteht hier auch. Selbst wenn ich von PC auf Mobile gehe, taucht der Händlerwagen nicht auf. Ich kann die Booster nicht öffnen. Seit gestern.

Same problem, when we can play normally?

1 Like

Same here. I played on launch and cant progress very frsutrating

1 Like

On german Forum

says : we know about this error and there will be a hotfix shortly to solve this

1 Like

Same here. I feel like I wasted way too much money for this “gameplay” that I can’t play fully. WTH was the point of me pre purchasing things I can’t use while others can? If it was free and I didn’t put money into I wouldn’t care as much. But I dropped a lot for the pre-purchase content just to be stuck. I would like some version of compensation when it is up and running. I feel ripped off.

2 Likes

I’m also having the same issue. Can’t complete Tutorial 2 and build the Merchant Cart. Have we heard ANYTHING from Blizzard yet? Is this a known bug? So annoying!

I sent them a tweet about it with this url so they can see this is a real issue

3 Likes

Fix this issue asap please it’s so frustrating, all my friends being ahead when I don’t even have a job. It was my only satisfaction in life to be ahead of them in video games and now I can’t because of a Blizz bug, fix!

Sent a ticket and got a really odd answer, they just told me they were proud of me for resolving this issue by myself. I never stated that in the ticket lol