Can't craft cards

I can disenchant cards, but I can’t craft a cards at all, what’s the problem, does anyone know?, I tried to craft card,i tried it for every card,but it doesn’t work I just can’t, it’s not even written for how much you can craft, is it possible that this is due to fact that I haven’t completed the “apprentiseship course”?

15 Likes

Same here. Mobile or PC. Hope they resolve it soon.

2 Likes

Same problem here, been like this for days :confused:

4 Likes

Yep, same problem. Tried reinstalling the game and I still cannot craft any cards.

3 Likes

Still not working. Are we just screwed forever?

2 Likes

Bumping this as it’s happening to me too.

2 Likes

Same here, nice patch.

Same, can’t craft at all. Very frustrating! Please fix!

3 Likes

I wanted to play standard this season but I can’t craft the cards and its just too expensive to rely on rng from opening packs. MTG Arena has been pretty generous lately and the mobile is getting better everyday. If anyone is looking to wait out the blizzard support, not a bad alternative.

1 Like

I also can’t craft cards. Both buttons (disenchant + crarft) just don’t appear at all… This is just unacceptable…

3 Likes

i can not craft Wildheart Guff or most wild cards

Edit: I can not craft any card that i dont already have atleast one copy of.

1 Like

Same. I don’t see this issue listed in the known bugs thread; is it even being worked on?

having that problem to

I’m having a similar issue where I can’t craft certain legendaries like “Jace Darkweaver”. Any idea if this is just a bug with the most recent patch?

Its been more than a month, when the freak is this bug gonna get fixed.

2 Likes

Same here, beyond annoying🙄

Did anyone ever get this fixed? I haven’t been able to craft anything for months-no idea how much dust anything even costs bc it just shows nothing underneath the cards anymore…

This is nonsense. I hope this is not a greedy attempt from Blizzard to make money out of such a ridiculous situation. I hope it gets resolved soon, otherwise i’ll just stop HS altogether.

1 Like

Same here… it ruine all…

1 Like

I’m able to craft most of the cards, but some legendary heroes are just not showing any option (I’m on a Samsung)