Can you nerf Dragon Druid please?

Totally unstoppable. Need to adresss a big nerf to them.
Nerf Kazakuzan, Celestial Alightment (stacking Branns, Avianas, Astalor, 2 or more Reastrazas nests).

You really need to adress some nerf fixes to Dragon druids. They are unkilleable. Moreover matches last so long against them.

2 Likes

What deck were you playing?

I made shaman can be only 1 d3ck beat up last couple few druids

DECKLIST: Strong singleton removals/minions into Reno Brukan + shenanigans play kt kill kt res kt makes more kt with res on kt to make long echo-Ey Speech about servants and cold dark stuffs.

Li’na with some decent spells… never 5 mana tho you get 8/8 burns your cards every time opponent plays cards use 4/6/7/8

Bru’kan with 6 or so HP’s plus the 3 mana make frost spells get that 1 spells makes more frost “Frebullnaarrr” or whatever pgood.

1 Like

i wonder what frebullnaarrr is

Every time I play dragon druid myself idk if it’s rng or what but I get really bad out of order draws and then take to the skies can’t even be played because my hand is clogged if I ever drop Rhaezsyrasa the opponent just has Reno magically every time anyway so idk, dragon druid is definitely strong when you face it but if you play it it’s like what the

1 Like

I think the guy is crying about some deck in wild.

I just wish people would specify that when crying about a certain archetype that they talk about WILD

1 Like

If glancing over a few lines is a struggle I can only imagine how difficult posting a couple sentences must have been.