Can we ignore a specific user on the forum?

Can we ignore a specific user on the forum ? I google it and didn’t find anything beside a old post where no one seem to know.

I hope this “new and better” forum didn’t remove that feature from the “old forum” … otherwise it’s sad, it’s almost like they want troll to be active and present.

Please tell me I suck at google skill and their is a to block specific user … right ?

You suck at google skills XD

There are many options to filter out more results, to name the most common:

• Adding " in front and behind a word or words will add a filter that shows results that must have exactly the word or words between the " signs you added.
    Ex. buy a busticket to travel to New York, will not only give you results with bus tickets to New York, but could have tickets to any other destination or have flight tickets or train tickets as well.
    However if you search: Buy a “busticket” to travel to “New York”, the results must include the words busticket and New York.

• Add a - sign and a word or words you want to exclude in your result.
    Say the example sentence below includes a travel company you don’t want to travel with, like Transavia for instance, then you put in:
    Buy a “busticket” to travel to “New York” -Transavia
    This will give you only results that at least have busticket and New York in and doesn’t have the word Transavia in it.

So in your case type in what you want to search and add a -[Name or part of username you want to exclude] and you should have excluded that user from your results

So if you search what you want to find on goolgle i.o. on the forum you can specifically sesrch what you’re looking for

You are not seeing things, Blizzard did purposely remove the ignore feature and it will absolutely never return. Why? Because Blizzard promotes bullying. The lack of this feature is all the proof needed to make such a claim.

That was my conclusion because it’s basically the only medium online I can’t ignore a specific user … the only one and it include stupid kids games, my obscurs home made sofware, my 20$ cheap wall phone and basically EVERYTHING in the world but this forum …

Only conclusion … on purpose … so it promote bullying

Dunno how recently this was added but it seems you’ve gotten your wish. Looking at user profiles I see a menu near the top that gives me the option to hide their notifications, or hide their posts entirely.

Dunno if there’s a way to get to it if they’ve hidden their profile though but maybe there are other places to set it too?

I’ve ignored a user, and all their (many) OPs keep showing up in the forum.

Yeah I see what you mean now. It hides the posts but not the whole threads. Has its uses but there are two or three people around here who like to make the same topic again and again. Guess it needs yet another level of isolation.

i tried to use the ignore user
the ones that hides posts

but the forum is bugged and the feature doesnt work it gets stuck when i try to add one