Can we have an option to disable portrait highlight?

I find it rather annoying and distracting having my opponent constantly hovering over my portrait every 5 seconds. I would rather have it turned off completly.

…I don’t even know what you’re talking about. Never noticed this.

I get this too, it’s a bug in my case.

Whenever an opponent ends their turn with an attack to my hero as their last action and quickly hits the end turn button, my entire next turn will have my hero highlighted red.

At first I thought they were trying to intimidate me until I realized that it would instantly go from my face to their hand as soon as they chose a card to play on their turn. This means it wasn’t their mouse because you can’t move it that fast on typical mouse speed settings.

It started for me when I switched to “windows 7” in one of their settings to bypass another bug I was getting from having touchscreen on my computer (the search function bug). This one is actually more annoying tbh. I could switch from windows 7 to windows 10 repeatedly but that’s a real pain.

I have never noticed the thing that you are talking about.

I find more annoying the fact that if you spend too much time thinking during your turn, your hero randomly starts speaking.
I remember a time where I had to calculate the perfect way to trade into defile and my own hero made a dialogue cloud that obscured (for a short time) the health of a portion of my field

1 Like

That annoying orange glow when the enemy hovers over your hero portrait. Its just distracting as hell.

If my opponent hovers over my ‘hero portrait’ or ‘hero power’ sometimes I will just hover over, right back!

1 Like

You’ve made 7366 posts and you’ve never noticed anyone hovering their cursor over your face?

1 Like

Are you a priest player? Resurrecting an over 3 year old post.

While the information given in an older thread could have been accurate at the time, it may be now be outdated or a reply to an old thread could be overlooked. For these reasons please avoid ‘necro’ posting. If you have a similar issue and the advice previously given hasn’t helped then please create a new thread with all relevant information. - Forum Moderation Team

2 Likes