Can the crybabies not ruin the game FURTHER please?

The most hysterical thing I have seen so far is the claim that EA, the worse game company, listened to the outcry of its player base and made the needed changes in 5 days.

You know your company is totally FUBARed in the head when EA is regarded in better light then you.

4 Likes

I’m not saying you said all those things, I’m just saying that every time it’s the same responses we get everytime they have to face criticism. How many times do you have to be screwed up to realise whatever you’re doing isn’t working?

The only sheep mentality in fact is for the people acting like this, not the other way around.

2 Likes

the issue is that this has since long stoped being criticism and instead become harassing anyone that doesnt agree with the mob mentality, regardless if they are a blizzard employee, a streamer that just want to stream a game they like, or just another forum member. everyone is mercilessly attacked an harassed until they either leave or “change” their opinion just so they dont have to deal with the harassment.

1 Like

Truce.
When new players see 1 star rating in play store , they will scare. Yes…
However, how do you prevent people from give 1 star from play store? You cannot.
It is inevitable.

And believe me, if Activision make things right, HS reputation will come back and people will come back and support HS again.

However, it is still a question whether Activision will make things right or not. The future of this game is in their hands, not in the “potential new players”.

2 Likes

LMAO.

Imagine bootlicking giant corporations so much that you post to not criticize devs because otherwise they will be too sad to care about a game that make millions of dollars per year.

4 Likes

Let’s say you invest $1000 into a project that decides to change direction halfway, however you know you cant retain that money or do anything with the product. Youd feel a bit neglected, as well as sensing a carrot dangling in front of you, is that not true?

3 Likes

It’s just the question then of if that kinda stuff works on you. I happen to be in the majority here who don’t like the direction the game is going, but in other corners of the internet and RL, I’m taking insults, anger and being censored from all directions. Doesn’t get me down or slow me down though. In fact I’m so used to it, that if it ever stopped I think that would feel uncomfortable. People’s hatred of me keeps me warm at night, like a nice warm blanket I can roll up in. But that’s just me

But either way, building a little resiliency online is good practice for when the attacks come at you IRL or elsewhere

3 Likes

How reflective of our culture and society today

3 Likes

I really love how customers legitmate complaints about getting less and paying more is considered “toxic”. No other industry has so many simps/whales who love being taken advantage of and will defend the terrible new system and call everyone who disagrees “toxic”. SAD!

7 Likes

hahaha you must have not bothered to read the post

1 Like

This is what I mean.

You must not have read your own post or any of the replies with the word “toxic”. If someone is trying to rip me off I don’t care how they feel about it when I complain about being lied to.

Really? Because I will always read the 5 and the 1 star reviews before buying/downloading something. What do people like about it, and what do they hate? A lot of 1 stars without any given reason could also be a bot or an angry person.

Thank you for being sane. And yeah off course the game is too expensive and pretty much always has been. It’s really an Activision problem, they are one of the greediest companies in the world right now. Their corporate strategy seems to be, “these idiots will still buy it anyway” but they have run several games into the ground because of it. Even with the new Black Ops Cold War, “yeah let’s just launch the game in an unfinished state, and then drip the rest of the content we already have prepared ‘for free’ over the next year.” It’s possible that the unhinged rage is the most effective at hurting their bottom line, and since that is the only thing they listen to I’d be much more in favor of it. That’s just a big double sad unfortunately. But if they are going to kill the game anyway, I’d at least prefer it not to be sped up by people who have already decided to quit, but then make it their mission to have people follow them.

1 Like

as far as i know most people dont pay atention to the 1 star reviews or 5 ones search for the middle ground or the any reviews that dont look like they were written by a raging monkey

3 Likes

The best thing anyone can do is leave Reddit.

1 Like

It’s important to realize this is entirely the cause of the marketing and not the developers themselves. We love the art. We love the feel. We love the nostalgia. What we don’t love is overpriced expansions that both ftp and even paying players cannot keep up with. Without realizing, I’ve sunk 500+ dollars into this game over the past 4 years, and regret it so much. That’s what the bandwagon is for- the marketing looks at numbers, nothing else. If people stop buying packs and stop playing, it is marketing’s job to make the needed adjustments.

(Basically supply and demand. If there is less demand for the game, marketing will accommodate to bring players back)

1 Like

The problem with this analogy is that an investor puts money into a project in the hopes of future revenue. A customer generally puts money into a product in the hopes of present satisfaction. Money spent on Hearthstone (or any other game that follows a software-as-service model) isn’t an investment any more than a movie ticket or a nice meal are.

The frustration might be legitimate, but the framing is not.

I’d prefer they shut it down actually if they can’t do a good work. If my demands are not met I will complain and/or quit the game.

1 Like

The analogy represented the feeling, not a direct truth. Games are not investments, however those that may pay upto the thousands (self not inc) could be said to have invested into a position. Aside this, when you are told one thing which youd buy into, only to recieve something else entirely, then the analogy is not far from reasonable logic.

None of those people understood the post either. I’ve complained loudly about the battle pass and cost issues myself. I was upset because the player’s that are quitting the game want to destroy it as they leave. Instead of making valid points about the issues, they get online only to spread negativity. These people will cause the player base to decline even faster ON TOP of what is already going on.

2 Likes