Can’t unlock daloran heist V

I upgraded to iOS 13.2.3 today, signed out of the app, deleted it, then reinstalled it and it is still crashing.

Same here, iPhone 7 everthing updated ti Last version.
Mod, blizzard or the f u wanna do u understand that iOS app has MANY BUGS? WHEN do u do something?

Same problem for me - on chapter 4 buy / unlock for tombs of terror. Happens on iphone 11 pro and ipad pro with both on ios13.2.3

I am having the same issue, trying to buy chapter 3 of Tombs of Terror. iPhone 8 Plus on 13.1.3

Still no answer/solution on the matter?
Been waiting for a while now…

2 Likes

Hi,

I have the same problem. App is constantly crashing when I try to unlock either level or full quest (any quest) via modal window when opening next chapter from inside quest map-book.

I have iPhone 10s, iOS version 13.2.3. I think this is device/version irrelevant though.

Is there any other way to buy/open chapters?

Having the same problem! Can’t unlock chapter 2 of tombs of terror. On iPad pro. Game crashes right away when I click on unlock chapter 2 and unlock all chapters.

Using an iphone 8. Everything is up to date. Yet i cant unlock chapter 3 of tombs of terror.

Same problem with iPad Air iOS 12.3.1

Hi, same issue everyone else is reporting.

iPhone 8
OS version 13.1.3

I’m having this issue with Saviors of Uldum Chapter 3.

On both:
iPad Pro 13.2.3
iPhone SE 13.2.3

1 Like

Same issue. iPad Pro 10.5” iOS 13.3

Same issue.
iPhone 11
IOS 13.2.3

Iphone 6s
iOS: 13.2.3
Game crashes when I press buy chapter 3 (single ch or all). When will this be patched?

Same problem here.
iPhone 8