Can’t unlock daloran heist V

ve completed 4 chapters of daloren heist. I have won with at least one hero in each chapter. I have 700+gold and want to unlock the final chapter. When I press unlock on chapter v my game crashes on both iPhone and iPad. I would like to unlock the final chapter but can’t. Thanks. There is no option to purchase it. I thought 700 gold was enough. Thanks

2 Likes

Could you provide us the model (iPhone 7, iPad air, etc) and OS version of the devices?

Thanks!

Hello, I am having the same issue when attempting to unlock addition chapters in Solo Mode. The app closes as soon as I select unlock.

iPhone 11 Pro Max model MWG52LL/A
iOS version 13.2.2
HearthStone version 15.6.36453

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue, hearthstone crashes when I press the unlock button for chapter 4.

iPhone 7
iOS 13.2.2

1 Like

I have the same problem, everytime i try to buy a chapter, it show me window if i want to only this chapter or all of them, after i click on my chose, it crashed.
iPhone 7

I’m using iphone 8 plus, ios 13.2.2 I can’t unlock any solo adventure chapter, click buy and it crashes.

I’m having the same problem.

Model iPhone 6s plus ios 12.4.1

The same happens for me when I try to unlock Uldum or Dalaran.

iPhone XS, iOS 13.1.3

Yea, i have the same issue. The app instantly closed

Iphone 7 IOS 13.2. Also the battleground app closes with no chance of recovery

Same here,
Cant unlock Saviors of Udlum second chapter. App just crashes and throws me out. Plenty of gold to get it.

Iphone 6s (IOS 13.1.3)
Hearstone 15.6.36453

Same here with Saviors of Uldum IV

iPhone 11

Unable to unlock new wings aswell

Iphone 7
iOS 13.1.3

Same issue but with Saviors of Uldum III. Plenty of gold to unlock.

iPhone SE - 13.1.13
iPad Pro 9.7” - 13.1.2

edit: added OS info

Same here with 3rd expansión of Dalaran.
iPad Pro 11”, iOS 13.1.3

I’m having the same problem
iPhone 8
iOS 13.2.3

Same here, for both me and my brother. iPhones.

Same here with Saviors of Uldum IV
iPhone xs max
IOS 13.1.3

Same problem with Dalaran chapter 2, crashes in IOS. iPad pro 13.1.3

Здравствуйте! Игра вылетает как только я пытаюсь купить любой следующий уровень за ЗОЛОТО в приключениях. К примеру, сегодня пробовала купить третий уровень Hearthstone: «Гробницы ужаса», игра сразу вылетела. iPad 6го поколения, версия ПО 12.4.1