Bug packs in Aranna's bundle

Good morning. Yesterday I bought the Aranna’s bundle and unfortunately I happened to find two copies of legendaries already in my possession. I state that I did not have them legendaries golden and my collection of that set was not complete. I await explanations…

take 2 screenshots: one showing your duplicated legendaries, one showing that there are legendaries you dont own. post both of them here.

important note: include a note about what legendaries you have disenchanted previously aswell.

1 Like

Can you explain to me how I attach the screenshots?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/how-to-share-links-to-screenshots-videos-and-replays/2242/6

1 Like

I can’t understand anything, I can’t, a more difficult thing you couldn’t do. Keep my money, it’s the last time I’ll give it to you! Goodbye.

1 Like

i dont understand why you are pissed at me. im just a player like everyone else active in the forums.

1 Like

if you are only a player then how can you help me? I opened a ticket and they sent me here. What should I do with this forum if nobody can fix the bug for me. I’m not here to just talk, I would like concrete things! I spent money and they took my piss. Legends of Runeterra is a hundred thousand times better! Ridiculous!

if you say to customer support its a bug then they will always send you here to post it regardless if its a bug or not. this forum is read by QA staff that relays info about bugs to the devs, you wont receive any answer or solution from staff here. the players that usually reply here have atleast a decent understanding of how the game works and whats intended and unintended interaction and can usually atleast conclude if you have an actual bug or not.

when it comes to duplicate protection (which your report is about) the most common scenario is that the player has either disenchanted cards previously, or just missunderstood how duplicate protection work. to identify if its either of those cases, and to provide the QA staff and devs with information about a possible bug, a player should always include screenshot and as much information as possible. in case of duplication protection a player is usually asked to provide those 2 screenshots i wrote previously.

1 Like

but it is clearly a bug. I’ve been playing since 2015 and since this protection as you call it has never happened to me. The cards were there, the collection was incomplete I don’t understand why he gave me copies. It is not fair and that’s it! It is useless to defend this company with a drawn sword because they no longer deserve a cent. Competent staff asks you things in private with screenshots does not send you here to post to fix bugs or anything else, it helps you concretely! However you are a kind person I do not have it against you. But I understand that this game is no longer a thing to spend money on if this is the type of support they offer to the first problem. Goodbye and thanks.

So, which legendary cards are you still missing?