Bug in Heroic Brawliseum

Hello.
I was playing in the heroic brawl workshop and in one of the games the following happened: after playing the “Primordial studies” card, the cards for selection did NOT appear. It was also impossible to attack with creatures and apply spells (frost ray for 0 mana). As a result, the turn ended and I lost the brawl workshop. Since it costs 1000 gold to enter, I hope for compensation (partial).
I attach screenshots

ibb.co/Ky0Y1Sx
ibb.co/hcVcT9J
ibb.co/84vLHN6

The choices for a Discover failing to display has been reported many times with multiple threads.

If you wait out the turn time limit it automatically gives you one of the cards. Certainly not a pleasant experience.

Sometimes it happens once, sometimes multiple times a game. There does not seem to be any consistent behavior.

Help by searching first before posting to reduce duplicate issue threads.

There is unlikely to be any compensation, even for a game bug. Account issues can not be assisted with through the forums. You can try to Contact Support about this on your region and language appropriate forums.

Yeah, at first i contacted Support and they said to me:

In this case, please, report this situation to the developers according to the following article. If the developers confirm the existence of an error and decide that you are entitled to compensation, they will definitely introduce a correction and introduce a bonus for you.