Bring back the dislike button

People needs their safe space, sadly. Get used to it.

Down Votes needs to be a thing, there are just too many stupid people with dumb ideas that post on forums. They all need to know that their ideas are actually absolutely dog poop and they should probably return to playing with the Innkeeper. I will admit I did have some stupid dumb ideas in the past that got disliked, everyone probably have!! But I learned from those dislikes and those comments and I truly do understand the game better because of it. People who say the dislike button is “unproductive” are actually rank 50.
I don’t understand why so many games now days are cracking down on being “toxic”. What is the point of that?? How is protecting the people who probably have no idea what your game is about and how to play it properly going to help the game company?? It’s not! Although I will admit too much toxicity does ruin gameplay, hearthstone is no where close to that level. Players on hearthstone compared to other games are rarely even that toxic. I think controlled toxicity is good for gameplay and growth, but hearthstone developers are too blind as always to see it.

i understand , most of your comment , except the rank 50 part who is , for me , just a free “insult” to any person who will think differently to you , but that’s an other topic …

the problem about the dislike button is (like i said) :

• most of the trolls will instantly jump on it …

For them it will be just a toy , or because you have an idea or a way of thinking different from some people and that does not please them so they will down vote everything you said , in every topic etc etc …
it’s not my personal thought , it’s just a fact , and same if i understand and agree for the most part of what you said , the reality , at the end , won’t be what we expect , but it will be what we all already know ==> just a toy for troll :confused:

1 Like

Clicking dislike on a post is impossible to “misuse”. If you don’t like a post, you don’t like a post. Doing something meaningless like clicking dislike is a lot less “harmful” than quoting it and saying something like “you are a moron”. Which would probably be against some lame code of conduct policy, so they’d have to use properly veiled but no less hurtful language.

When I had the dislike button on the other forum, I was MUCH MUCH less tempted to say something obnoxious in an actual post.

THAT is why they should bring the dislike button back.

The main use of it on this forum was players who own Tyrande, dumping on those don’t own her from their ivory towers. I guess that might’ve have changed if Blizzard EVER addressed the issue…

If you havent noticed but with the new forum came a new feature that we can see which people liked our replies and so on. Well we cannot have the feature if we have a dislike button. Its not very difficult to understand.

1 Like

same reason theres no lose counter in hearthstone and overwatch.

The sad truth is there are too many that DO lack the maturity to properly use the dislike button. It WOULD be nice to have it back,yes, but human nature always gets in the way eventually.

2 Likes

I dislike what you just said.