Bring back original style of Solo Adventure

I’m sick and tired of this Dungeon run crap. You’ve done it 3 times already. It was cool at first but its very old. Dungeon runs, monster hunt, the rumble shrine crap… its basically the same thing with no rewards other than a card back.

What happened to Full adventure modes like Naxxramas, Blackrock Mountain, or The Explorer’s League? These were awesome sets with actual rewards and much more memorable fights that you needed to craft decks to beat. And players got TONS of value from the unlockable cards. Which really I think is the reason why blizzard is reluctant to bring back. Stop being so damn cheap and make the next expansion great. Its at the point where new expansions aren’t even exciting. Its more of a joke about how many different types of pre-order bundles and second rate heros you can offer.

I was really hoping for a ZG raid theme but was really let down. Anyways here are a few ideas for future Adventure mode sets…

Black Temple, Hellfire Citadel, Serpent Shrine Caverns, Auchindoun, Tempest Keep, Sunwell, Dire Maul, Bootybay vs BloodSail

6 Likes

Yeah i need an incentive to do PVE game modes. And Lousy looking card backs don’t really cut it. The Frozen throne was alright because it gave an alternate portrait for paladin. Kobolds was actually somewhat fun but offered nothing. Witchwood was a cheap knock off of kobolds, The boomsday puzzles were really really boring. I haven’t even bothered looking at rastakhan rumble. From what i read and saw it was just boring. I miss doing the old adventures to gain new cards. I felt rewarded for saving my gold to buy a wing, and the heroic mode offered a really fun challenge.

The ironic thing is the old style adventures was easier on the designers as it is a lot easier to balance about 40 cards then 130+ cards with what is already in rotation. This planned adventure where you get packs doesn’t give me hope because it has been presented as dungeon run style which means very little control over your deck compared to the old set up. Also you are spending 700 gold for each wing past the first to get 3 packs…which means you are loosing 4 packs for each wing.

The ironic yet sad things is that after 3 adventure of the same style (dungeon runs) Dev have yet to understand that people want REWARDS that are valuable everytime they do and win a dungeon run.

A card back is fine for the first win run but if a person like to do dungeon runs you have to allow him to gain gold/dust like people that play arena or constructed do.

There is no reason to come back and do a dungeon run, winning games in ranked give you gold every 3 wins, a monthy reward that is worth even 400 dust, gold portrait and a UNIQUE CARD BACK EVERY MONTH.

Let’s not talk about arena where if you are good you can actually keep going buying runs and packs, and now also count as golden portrait.

What PvE player have? A FREAKING CARD BACK EVERY 4 MONTHS.

The excuse that they give to us that someone have to do PvE just for fun is pure bull…, then remove every reward in ranked, and make it just for the fun of climbing, and let’s see how many masochist go rank 5, I bet 99% will do 5 matches and then go play casual or arena.

A GAME MODE NEED REWARDS

2 Likes

Or better yet, alternate! Both kinds of adventure are great!

2 Likes