Bring Back Dungeon Runs

The new single-player adventures don’t hold a kobold’s candle to the older Dungeon Run formats. Boring, monotonous stories, no deck editing, and worst of all, zero replay value. The well designed secrets, hidden treasures, hidden bosses, customization, and difficulty of Dungeon Run, Monster Hunt, Dalaran Heist, and Tombs of Terror are so much better than the new “play a couple bosses with a premade deck and get a pack” stuff.

7 Likes

Absolutely. 100%. We can’t even use demon hunter in any of the current runs. With two expansions there should be plenty of cards to create the buckets needed.

4 Likes

I am playing Tombs of Terror again and again. How long can this go on?
:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

They stopped making dungeon runs because too many players cried about having to spend money on them, the same players who when asked why they dont just save up gold offer no reply. This is what you get if you want free.

The runs are well worth the gold IMO. Od stopped playing competitive completely but was still logging in for my daily dose o’ dungeons. I’d still be doing it if a) AoO hadn’t shaken things up enough to pull me back and b) they would release more runs.

They can still ask for money/gold for new Dungeon Runs and I will happilly pay it.

If people don’t want to pay, just put cards bundled like with the adventure in Galakrond Awakening and done.

2 Likes