Boomsday Project Mirror Puzzle

I got bored and was replaying through some of the solo content, and there is a mirror puzzle that I can’t figure out, Astromancer Arwyn 6/7. With the smite changes, is this solvable?

If so, can someone send me the new solution?

1 Like

I believe they’ve continuously claimed that a fix will be deployed, but it still isn’t possible.

did the puzzle for the exact same reason and klicked rendomly on Astromancer Arwyn to start with ending up here to find out 5 people opend up a ticket before me :smiley:

First of all, snicker you’re stuck on Arwyn 6/7?

Second, it is solvable as of now, using every single card and your hero power. Holy Smite, Holy Smite, The Stars Align, Divine Spirit, then your hero power. That’s the order I used the cards and abilities. If you cannot figure out what to target, I suppose you can reply to this. Then I’ll snicker again and fully spell it out for you.

I can confirm that Lethal and Mirror can be fully cleared as of now. I can’t personally confirm Board Clear or Survival.

@Frosty Can you walk me through Mirror, The last I can’t solve I was able to get through 6/7 but 7/7…

If you do a search for “hearthpwn boomsday puzzles” in Google or another search engine, you should find the hearthpwn guide. I’ll admit to using it on at least 4 puzzles, but fewer than 10. I’m hoping to use that guide less than 10 times, and far less than half the time on Dr. Boom’s personal puzzles. It seems to be current with any changes that might have been made to the puzzles.