Book of Heroes Shaman: Thoughts?

Hey! So how did everyone here find the Shaman BoH, if they did it already? Personally, I thought it was all easy but Jaina, which was a medium difficulty.

1 Like

I just played against Jaina for the first time. Seems pretty impossible to me, assuming that the draw order doesn’t change. Completely ruined the experience for me. What kind of developer thought it was a good idea to give Jaina her hero power? Are they insane over there at blizzard?

Probably going to boycott the rest of these damned low-effort single player stories. No point wasting my time if Team 5 makes it unbeatable.

The secret is to get lucky.

No seriously though, I found the best strat is to get Stormcrack (2 mana, 4 damage to minion with overload 1) from the wolf and immediately kill the Kirin Tor elemental she plays. Also, use Earth Shock to silence one if needed; otherwise, kill the elementals with them since Jaina has little else that’s vulnerable to silence.

1 Like

Yep. Got lucky and got rid of those two minions quickly. The only boss it took me more than one try to kill. These “adventures” are some of the lamest content blizz has put out for HS.

Yeah, solo adventures were so much better than this… I really want to play a DH dungeon run, and don’t you dare say duels is a dungeon run! I want a dungeon run where the hero powers and treasures are BROKEN and I still lose, not the power level Duels has!

1 Like

Duels is a Dungeon Run. :stuck_out_tongue:

It has story elements to it. Stelina has a crush on Turalyon. Lilian may be the worst infiltrator ever since she keeps running into the teachers, and a student, and a wandering monster. Some of them are competing to be Kel’thuzad’s assistant, or something. It could use a final battle against Kel’thuzad for 12-win players.

As for the Thrall story, it wasn’t bad. I think the worst boss for me took two tries. My favorite battle was the one where I got a row of dragon aspects with windfury. I think that was the Deathwing battle.

They could definitely make it more interesting. However, I’m mainly annoyed at using my one collection and such specific sets. I want to use Outland cards and such, but can’t due to the limited sets; also, I can’t have cards from Naxx and those adventures in my starting deck due to being F2P and joining late. Solo adventures are easier to play with a small collections and are just more fun IMO.