Bones and Golems N'Zoth Task broken

Completed Heroic Dragonbone Golem twice whilst triggering 10 death rattles. Second time I avoided all boons and mysteries (though not spirit healers, pretty much impossible to avoid everything). Task was not marked completed… same type of problem as last event. Please could this be fixed.

same here i did it 3 times …and still nothing

Same here.

I already did it 4 times -_-
1st and 2nd time i thought i didn’t do it properly.
3rd time i counted the creeps i killed and still didn’t completed.
Thats when i went to “The Internet” and found out that the previous event had the same issues.
So in my 4th try i found a path straight to the boss with no boons, no mystery tokens, no healer, no elite fights. I also counted again what i killed.

Guess what. Still not completed…

Once upon a time Blizzard had the motto “not shipped until it’s ready”. Oh well. You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain. :confused:

OK this finally worked for me (particularly the last two points):

• Do not pick up any boons and mystery nodes on the way, spirit healer is okay.
  • You do not have to trigger deathrattles on your side.
  • For safety measures complete it with the boss summoning 3 waves of skeletal drake.
  • Count only deathrattles which you have triggered (aka you killed the merc)

I did it with nature team. I wasn’t sure what they wanted with that agony cose by first time it didnt worked so i tried option with my companions agon. Bone golem gives u agony and he can triger that. Naturę team can easily dominate field and heal themself so i have waited until my 10 agony where trigered. Also to be sure i have killed few my mercs near end od fight to triger more and i have passed quest. Sadly next quest didnt apeared
My team was malfurion anakonda guf brightwing yulon and trol sorc (brukan or smth like that). At start malf anakonda and yulon destroy green one enemy. On that phase yulon and anakonda willa Die (use yulon taunt to protect malf) than guf and trol come to fight. After u triger 10 yours agony u can mąkę some suicide with guf and brightwing and than maybe u will acomplish that
And one more. Try to do quest with sieć boost. If u will get 50 health boost so it will be extremly easy.

Update Just got it. I just completed with 14 triggered, 3 of which were the Dragonbone triggering his own agony but that still gives me 11. No boons or mysteries, only spirit healer and a SPUD. The spud is NOT a good idea by the way, I still managed to kill him after the SPUD was triggered by Bone Golem. (By the way, it’s a very fun run with frost! Balinda/Jaina/Lokholar with Varden, Lich King and N’Zoth on the bench)

I dont know what im doing wrong.

my group is
Anduin, Velen, Chi-Ji as Main Trio
Vanndar with Taunt if facing Warriors
Gruul because i had a quest with him and there were enough dragons
Cookie for HP Bonus

Try #1: Normal Run…didnt trigger
Try #2: Dodged boons and mysteries but used a spirit healer ones…didnt trigger
Try #3: Dodged everything but had the Bonus that enemy starts with 2 Fish what probably could interfere withe the mechanic because…didnt trigger
Try #4: Dodged everything, no fish, slowed down the final fight so i had 4 waves of skeletons but…STILL DID NOT TRIGGER

any Idea?

Thanks

you have to run it on heroic…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.