Blurring after Matches

I seem to notice that when a reward pops up after a match when you complete a quest, the screen goes blurry (usually mostly with card pack awards)

All the buttons still work, like the Shop, back button etc and usually if you open a pack (I don’t think I’ve tried by opening the collection) and check your new cards, it usually rights itself.

I believe I’m playing on the right resolution for my laptop.

EDIT: “This is an issue that is listed on our Known Issues list. Let’s focus on the primary thread for reports to keep this linear, locking this thread.”

I apologize, I didn’t see it.

Also happens to me on my pc. Very annoying.

1 Like

The cause of this is due to the transition screen that has a quest pop up taking focus away from the main screen, but it doesn’t go back to focus. The work around for this issue when it does come up is to start a new match or restart the game client.

This is an issue that is listed on our Known Issues list. Let’s focus on the primary thread for reports to keep this linear, locking this thread.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/known-technical-support-issues-updated-may-18-2019/6072/8?u=caterpepi