BGs. I think you mean Rush T6: The game

AS the title says. I’m starting to hate this game mode. Any tribe I decide to go for, I never get enough and wind up having to concede to some !@#$ that gets all quillboars AND has hte bloodgem HP. For real, though? !@#$ blizzard.

Part of the problem.

Unless you’ve picked up a key unit, the shop should dictate what tribe you play. Frankly, you should be focused on completing your quest before upgrading the shop unless it assists in doing so.

2 Likes

You have to be strategic think of a quest that suits the build or suits the hero power. For example if you find lubbers early you can play elementals with everite and you need to scale and lvl to 5 eventually to gain access to master of realities and rock rock. You can also use lubbers to buff quilboars and there in both cases you need spell cost reduction quest.

You can have spell generation maybe consider naga as you are most likely to outscale the lobby if get your hands on Lord of gains (aka Lord of Bicep curls).

You find bran then play dragons or pirates or murlocs if you are lucky. If you playing Thorim choose your 7 drop very wisely.

In conclusion: The meta has strats and you can be hard stuck at an MMR but you have to be patient and creative. Think through the turns and outside the box. Rushing to Tavern 5 but turn 7 or Tavern 6 by Turn 8 usually means you are sub 15 HP and will most likely die so unless you are patchwerk you probably going to go top 8

Well, we know THAT isn’t entirely true.