BG tribes tierlist

In your opinion?
How would you rate each tribe?

Undead is the new Black.
Felementals are still trendy.
Beasts really need a makeover.
Pirates are yawn.
Nagas need to get their act together. more cohesion in the collection.
Dragons are lost in translation.
Balls Rock.
:no_mouth:

1.Undead: Reborn with too much attack
2.Murlocs: Poison is too strong
3.Elementals: It takes a bit to reach its powerspike but once you do it you guarantee a top4 spot
4.Beasts: Very strong deathrattles, but now it can be countered easily by Dr. Doombox
5.Mechs: Got a few upgrades and now counters beasts, away from that nothing special
6.Quillboar: They’re very less likely to get Carlga and Aggamagan now, but still have some strong early game options
7.Pirates: Same as Quillboar, it is less likely to get core pieces like Hogarr or Vanessa right now, and they got their early game nerfed after removing Yo-Ho-Ogre
8.Demons: Very unlikely to get felbat rn, but still has some decent early game
9.Dragons: They’re just lacking strong cards rn, they fell off behind everything else, but at least they still have a decent early game
10: Very unlikely to get Athissa and early game isn’t even good

To sum up, the stronger tribes rn are the ones with decent early and midgame, since you reach t5 kinda late and most times never reach t6 before finishing the game

Hard answer to give honestly

Depends on hero and the pool

I guess if I had to give my top 3 as far as versatility across many heroes and pools, I’d say:

1. Murlocs: Strong throughout. OP with Brann, almost broken with Golden Brann. Capable of receiving poison AND divine shield (Ball).
  2. Elementals: Again, another strong throughout. Party on T2, Felemental T3, Dazzling on T4 and if you’re lucky enough to land a Nomi, you’re in a pretty strong spot.
  3. Undead: Very strong Mid/Late game. Hard to punish with some of their Reborn/DR package such as the T4 Anub, T5 Beast, and Sister, and these are only a few.
1 Like