BG jaraxxus WTF

I Just played BG as Jaraxxus his hero power is based on demons and every round not 1 demon turned up. 13 turns and you can’t give me one minion that my hero is based on, blizzard sort your game out ffs.

Why make BG quests and waste my time like this!!!

This is RNG is a joke!!!

3 Likes

I understand your problem, but I think you have to also understand that the immediate fix you’re asking for would be completely broken. They can’t give the dude who’s trying to buff demons automatic demon draws. Just an unfortunate side-effect of his hero power. ):

BlastoJelly I get what you’re saying but 13 rounds and not one demon card, I didn’t even see the support cards for demon. in-fact the word “demon” didn’t pop up once.

All Bg did was try to force me to play a pirate deck because that was all I was getting or low level redundant cards.
I badly needed a new hero power with the selection of minions I was getting.

I should of just conceded after turn 4.

dont try to focus on demon build even if your hero power is base on it

the leapfrog is pretty much busted if pop around

(if on round 3 your rolls are awful speed upgrade to tier 3…you often get goodies from there even if not for your hero power…if round 1 dont offer anything nice…purchase minions that help speed upgrade
double murloc spawn…kitties…the 2/2 elemental…pirate guy reducing tavern cost(in his case you dont play him immediatly but keep in hand after upgrading your tavern at least once)…the 1/2 quillboar is no go(but he’s nice on round 2 if you get that 2/2 demon on round 1(give his health to allies)

speeding to Tier 4 however can be risky…only do it if your roll 0(bob roll) on Tier 3 offer scrap only

Jaraxxus is about 1 of the worse heroes too(extremely difficult to go pure demons build without loosing :S)…unless your after achievements i would not recommend picking him

fun note for 1 of my recent match as Ragnaros
i had 2 golden imp from T1(the health giving 1)
late game they were both at like 30/36 health
i had a T3 bird triggering deathrattles and Baronrivendare

then i get this mean opponent BLASTING my cute golden imps with a 40/40 windfury divine shield elemental :S b4 i could trigger them with birdy :S

if not for him i probably would have few thousand health minions XD…probably should not give them taunt next time :S…and would of been so hilarious if these deathrattle would of landed on my Teragosa lol…maybe 10k health Teragosa next time haha…

1 Like

That was a great read Blood, any one new to BG should read this, I’ve done similar things already with the new meta.

The only reason I got salty was because I wanted to try out Demons as I tend not to play them. I always enjoy mixed minion styles if possible.

I generally hate the heroes that have to find something to make them work. They’re among the worst heroes and easily the most frustrating.

Ex. jaraxxus sucks, flurgalmancer is awesome

They need to revise all the “must find X to work” heroes:
-Jaraxxus
-Rat king
-chenvalla
-brann
-millificent

These need to play more consistently like patches, ysera, flugalmancer, etc, which are fun characters.

Brann is fine…ez to get a few battlecries XD

Rat king can offer crazy round 1…but afterward junk power(still leet to speed tier up if rng in his favor)…but prob could use a small rework to like…Select 1 tribe out of 2 to get a bonus to this tribe this turn…make him a little more consistent insead of sometime dead weight

Chenvalla 100% need a rework…its currently way too thrash :S…prob should be rework to after playing 2 because 3 is meh…or something entirely new

Millificient…maybe a 5 hp boost and change it to give +1/1 to 3 random friendly mechs at the end of your turn instead of on purchase only :S

I got a fun milli idea. What about pay 0, turn a minion into a mech. If it’s already a mech, give it +1/+1.

This way, she never has to search for a mech and can drop annoyomodule to give any unit divine shield. The +1/+1 would be very effective with that too. She’d be like an all mech menagerie sort of.

1 Like

i like that idea…but…it be like nearly the same as patch :S…so ppl may end up saying its copy pasta :S…that said i’d keep my end of turn suggestion over that +1/1 to only 1 mech of your XD

The Bran thing a joke, You can get the bran on turn 3 if your lucky. Bran, Rat King, Chenvala are easily winnable as they are now.

What they should do with Jaraxxus is have it power up ALL minions you control, but increase the mana cost for each non-Demon you control (so basically “Give your minions +1/+1, costs (1) more for each non-Demon”) (obviously, a multi-tribe minion that includes Demon would NOT cause the cost to rise).

I chose for a cost increase for each non-Demon rather than a high base cost with a cost decrease for each Demon, to still make it usable early on.

Would still make it bad for non-Demon builds, but at least it wouldn’t be completely useless anymore. And they could always make it have a max mana cost (“Give your minions +1/+1, costs (1) more for each non-Demon max (4)” as an example).

look at Cariel…would have to cap to 2…maybe 3 if stingy…4 is too much

Why not? These one minion type heroes are pigeon holed into a single build type. This is the reason nobody plays them. If when playing Chenvaala, you were twice as likely to see elementals, then these heroes might actually be competitive and fun to play. Nothing is more disappointing than picking Patches and never seeing a single pirate. I played a game with Brann earlier and didn’t see a single Battlecry minion before Turn 8. This should not be possible.

1 Like