Beyond Rank Gold 5 to 3

Has anyone made it beyond Rank Gold 3? It seems like as soon as I make it to Gold 3, the BOTS start coming hard and fast to knock me down to Gold 5, where I can’t drop below.

This game seem like a cash grab! The more packs I buy to get new card and to adjust my deck, the more the game adjust to kill me faster. I literally die in 4 to 6 rounds… sometimes in 7, if I get lucky!

There’s no way that real players have the perfect card, spell, and minion to counter my every move!!! I have literally lost 15 to 20 games in a row. It seems like this is done on purpose, so I will continue to buy new packs to adjust my deck. The BOTS are intentionally creating a blockade, to make you think your deck is not good. I know my deck is good, because they try to kill me in those 4 to 6 rounds. I rarely see 10 mana shards or 10 rounds.

Is anyone else getting sandbagged by BOTS that try to create a cash grab situation to make to think you need to buy new packs, because your deck sucks???

Post your deck then.

We have to answer the question about whether your deck actually does suck.

No offense, but you did go there.

2 Likes

Good point. Somebody who has 5 posts all blaming “bots” is a little suss.

I’ve made it to plat 10 and won very very few games. It’s next to impossible to move forward and I have solid decks but it’s like I get the worst draws and the other guy gets every single great draw he could possibly ask for.

Oh and I made it past rank G-5 with Tokken Druid.

Getting screwed over by RNG happens to everyone at some point. I had a month in Saviors of Uldum in Wild where against Reno decks, for all games that month they drew Reno on curve.

But when we get blessed by RNG, we seem to chuck it up to “I just played well”.

Token Druid is a particularly high RNG deck. The deck sometimes wins super hard or loses super hard based on the cards in the mulligan. You might consider something else if you want a more consistent play experience.

There are no bots. 20 characters.

1 Like

thats simply what aggro decks does…kill you b4 turn 6 if you play poorly

apm mage case your simply dead no matter how great you play…once they go off its 60 dmg to the face if you dont got a bunch of minions to soak up the flamewaker…they generally go off by turn 5-7

glare warlock just spit on your board removals with loatheb after dropping mass giants on board(which is pretty much win scam)

any other deck is base on how well you play

there some other cards in control that are overkill(broken) but i hope they get nerf at some point…disgusting things…technicly they should not be pass on atm

otk = win by delaying face dmg(if they dont get ratted or illuciaed)
control = dirty rat,illucia are mandatory cards
aggro = knowing when shoud trade and when should go face…and correct order of card to play…play in the wrong order and control will destroy you
lastly there 1 last deck type…greed(which is known as big priest)
its nightmare fuel to both control and certain aggro decks…use to not be too disgusting but 2 cards made it a problem to control…Vargoth and Blood of Gh’unn

initially while vargoth could create issues…Blood of Gh’uun then added up on the big priest steroid(rendering it impossible to polymorph both minions from shadow essence)…Scrapyard colossus while not creating the issue…the thing require double board clear as it leave a massive remnant on the board upon dying(Cairne was the biggest remnant for a deathrattle b4 colossus came into the picture) and that didn’t provide a big priest any protection

so in short…old big priest was…1.controlable(ez polymorph)…2. didn’t require DOUBLE board clear…now it has those 2 issues

ya went a bit off topic and ranted about big priest XD but thats also good for him to know XD…ight i’am out…“give pitchforks to whoever think i deserve stabbing” :)…catch me if you can !

Stuck at gold 1 with token spell druid in standard. It doesn’t beat shaman or warrior is the problem and now the game is just throwing them at me continuously. The matchmaking process /sigh.