Besting the Rumble

Anyone here can offer a way to actually beat the Rumble. I must have played it 100 times and i can get towards the end, but the final boss destroys me. Right now I am using the shrine that gives divine shield. Any help would be appreciated.

If you’re just looking to win once, pick a Druid Shrine, disregard the Druid Shrine, and pray the treasure selection offers you Water Spirits. One of them is great. If you can get two of them, you basically get to do to the final boss what they normally do to you.

I’ve done it with the Warrior Shrine that gains attack with your armor, plus those teammates that destroy all enemy minions and give you armor.

Point is to maximize your use of your shrine. The Divine shield one benefits indirectly from handbuffs (giving them more health for more survival and thus more shields) and directly from the Self-Sacrifice bucket (minions damaging themselves gives them free shields). As for Teammates, the Walking Fort is a solid pick, given the shrine can double the needed strikes to kill this taunt minion. Lightchucker for removal and Parading Marshal for a Truesilver Champion are decent alternatives. Favor of the Gods should be the buff you give your shrine eventually, since it makes it stickier, but Pact with the Loa and Everlasting Devotion are acceptable subs.

Also, for Paladins, don’t go for Secrets; they’re not great for late game.

Shaman battlecry shrine was the best for me.

I found Treasure from Below to be the easiest to win with. At the start of your turn steal a card from your opponents deck, it costs 2 less.

It provides both Card Advantage and Tempo (cheap cards) at the same time. And the fact that it thins your opponents deck and disrupts combos is just gravy.

I tried to win with every Shrine (I’ve finished every other Dungeon Run multiple times with every option) but I’ve just found the Rumble to be the weakest of all the Dungeon Runs. The Shrines are too “swingy”. The Dalaran Heist and Tombs of Terror are much less swingy, and alot more fun as a result.

With Treasures from below what are the best group of cards to look for and what teammates work best?