Been winning a lot with

big priest in wild with barnes. get barnes before turn 4 and its gg … i won…have saved 9k gold since old exp. come to me baby

1 Like

WOAA !!!

what a genius !!!

… oh wait , in fact you are not a genius , because it’s like that since almost 2 years … it’s not a big news , in fact , it’s quite the opposite …

2 Likes

I despise playing against players with attitudes like yours, running that deck. I want to never waste my time queuing up against you.

2 Likes

Yep a very common pattern for that deck. Extremely high chance to have Barnes turn 4 - but that’s old old old almost ancient news by now.

DisguiseToast has been crushing wild with his Yogg deck all weekend. HIs even better perfect pattern deck could beat a Barnes deck.

2 Likes

Thanks for filling up the forum with a pointless post. Means a lot to nobody.

1 Like

Some days I run Mill Rogue in Wild and specifically search for Big Priests.

It pays out as well.

3 Likes

Same here :smiley: So much fun to see Priests concede when 1/1 gets Sapped, and you play Coldlight right after.

3 Likes

“People lie.” (c) House, MD

2 Likes

Cant wait to mill your behind in wild. Come to rank 5-3 we will have fun.

2 Likes

I’m kinda surprised by all the seemingly serious answers to an obvious troll.

You might be asking yourselves, “Madmax, people totally play Big Priest in Wild, how do you know it’s a troll?” To which I would point out two things:

1. Given the metric ton of (justified) whining about BP, a topic specifically talking about enjoying playing BP has better than 50/50 odds of being bait.

2. OP’s username is literally “Hearthstone is poop.”

1 Like