Beasts in BG buff needed

Hello Blizzard,

I invite and encourage you to pull my profile on my battleground builds. I absolutely love battlegrounds, am a paying customer for the perks, and this “mode” is the only thing that keeps me playing.

With that being said, I have played hundreds upon hundreds of games now. So I feel I bring a wide range of experience and would like to mention just how bad the beast build is.

Let’s break it down to this simple. The 1st round tempo, is on par with any other build. You land hyena or you lose at the front. By 2nd and 3rd round, the cards with deathrattle are only so good and inferior to every other build. The 3rd and 4th round cards are almost 100% useless. I want to go as far to say that they are useless compared to any other build.

Then by late 5th/6th round tier, you are 100% relying on Mama Bear and Goldrinn. Without either of them, your toast, but let’s not talk about how poor their “spawn rate” is. I have played multiple beast builds and I hardly ever get Mama Bear and I NEVER get Goldrinn.

You either need to increase their spawn rate dramatically (this would allow the beast build to atleast be competitive and not overpowered at best.) or add more playbale beasts.

However my top 4 win rate has to be under 5% with a beast build, whereas with anything else, I can get top 4. Beasts is a hard deck to build upon and the cards are terrible to boot.

I will be intentionally playing beasts every opportunity I get, just so you have statistical data on how much effort I’m putting into building beasts decks. Today, I have placed bottom 5-8 every match, on approximately 6 matches. (Praying that on my efforts of showing areas of opportunity, that you would reward my MMR back that I’m going to lose.)

Can you please look into getting beasts a buff? I’d greatly appreciate that. Also, some sort of reply that you are looking into this would be exceptionally nice for a paying customer as well.

Thank you,

Long time hearthstone/battlegrounds player.