Battlegrounds Suggestions

Posted in wrong section because I can’t access my old account.

So idk what the design philosophy around battlegrounds is currently but I was wondering if the devs wanted to slow battlegrounds down at higher ranks as well as consider changing the card The Beast. Currently, cards that summon tokens are automatically starred as tier 1 so each individual token that spawns does additional damage on top of killing the original card. This can be toned down to tier 0 or something like that where it would take 2 token spawns to do 1 damage (for instance) instead of the current 1 damage per token. This would slow the game down allowing more interesting builds and allow some of the more underpowered heroes to really take off in a battleground. Also, The Beast as it stands right now is too costly for being a 3 star card at high ranks. I love the idea of the beast being a short term big stat gain at the cost of a token spawn for the opponent but at 3 stars it’s just not as good as other 3 star cards you can pick (Vulgar Homunculus is similar in design to this). I would love to see it dropped to two stars and the token spawn kept as 1 star because I think it would balance it out nicer.