Battlegrounds Ratings Correction Tomorrow

Tomorrow, we will be implementing a fix that will stop players from gaining this unintended bonus rating. For the top 10% of players who benefitted from this bug, we will also be reducing their ratings to adjust for those unintended extra gains. this was 9 days ago, gnomesayin was posting it. 9 days ago I was below 10k, but the last 8 days I pushed myself to 10.6k only to see the rating removed, but as I read what gnomesayin is actually saying is: blizzard fixed this bug 8 days ago, so all of my mmr from the last week I should get, and thats a positive for me. the first week I only gained a total of 350 mmr from 9.6 to 10k so how can you reduce me from 10.6 to 10k when you state here in this forum you fixed this problem 8 days ago ? and most of my mmr gain are from the last week?

I lost 500, same as other players said, I was gaining points as with any other previous games. So why we get additional bonus? Do you mean we matched with rival that is not in the same rank? So the game was easy to win??

Same problem, my rating dropped by 1500 points

I increased by 900 points during this time and got 600 points deducted. The score has indeed improved. The first place is about +98~102, after the update, the first place is about +85~90. I agree with the deduction, but it is very unreasonable to deduct so many points. Please suggest that so many points are deducted.
I can guarantee that I did not match a relatively simple opponent. The opponents I met all recognized their IDs in #200

It is very difficult for each player to win points in the high division. We are already scared because of a mistake that drops to 0 points. Why do we have to accept this unreasonable compulsory deduction, please don’t ignore the time spent by each player