Battlegrounds quests

Battlegrounds quests drive me mad.
Im HS player, not BG player.
It feels like Blizzard trying to force me to play BG or at least pump some popularity into it. I don’t like feeling of being used like this.
Yes i know i can roll - but i think roll is precious. I have feeling of wasting each time i must sacrifice a roll to get normal quest.

So you want the game changed to only give quests for the game mode you enjoy?
Have you considered that there are also people who enjoy playing BG far more than other modes? Before the quest rework, they were complaining that there were no BG quests at all. If Blizzard catered to your wishes, then those people would be upset again.

Reroll is precious … precisely because it CAN be used (and SHOULD be used) to get rid of quests you don’t like. Such as for BGs when you don’t like that game mode.

When i started HS, there wasn’t BG. Dont you think its scammy practic to add something so different later with idea, that all people will, and must like it?

I agree, there are people who like BG. Moreover - i believe there are people who like BG, and don’t like HS. Why not add separate quest for them, so they don’t have to roll HS quests?

Scammy practice to add new features without charging more money?
No. No, I don’t think that at all.

Also, I have not seen any evidence of anyone forcing people to like BG.