Battlegrounds perks not purchasable

Hello everyone,

so I have a problem with purchasing the battlegrounds perks, which may sound like a pretty easy to solve one… right? Nah.

Around a month ago I wanted to play WoW Retail again a for a bit but my main account from back in the day was a different one than the one I play Hearthstone on today. So I used the Blizzard Service to fuse both accounts into one account - with a few losses here and there, but nothing special or relevant in the following context.

My WoW account was perfectly implemented, and so was my Hearthstone account. So shoutouts to Blizz workers - that was the nuts. I was able to play WoW Retail for a bit and the world was fine. But things got pretty weird when the Ashes of Outland Expansion in Hearthstone was announced. I got hyped, bought hat 79.99€ bundle and waited for the card reveal streams like a nerd could only wait.

And when the reveal streams arrived… I was a bit disappointed. In the new mechanics and in myself for investing so much money. So what I did was, I wanted to get my 80 bucks back and maybe invest them another time in another product, since I’m a big blizz fanboi since ever. And even here: no problem - at first glance. Got my money back and the bundle removed.

But… since I logged in my Hearthstone client - stuff got pretty weird. My Galakronds Awakening Solo Adventure was deleted and so was all the progress. GM “Flayworrorth” told me, that indeed it had nothing to do with the cashback of the 80 bucks, but instead was a transferring mistake due to the account fusion. So he transferred the adventure back and everything was fine, right? Nah. The first two chapters of the adventure were unable to enter and so the cards were not possible for me to get. Long story short: After THREE weeks of trying to solve the issue GM “Anthorusior” logged into my account and got the job done, solving the problem with the adventure and I was able to get my cards from it.

Then another problem occurred: 11 of my heroes portraits were deleted. That also was a problem resulting from the account fusion - because heroes portraits are bound to licences that the account fusion did not consider.

So yeah - my account was not very fun for that time. Stuff was weird but solved through a month of tickets exchange with blizz employees. BUT THEN: The new year of the phoenix appeared - oh boi was I hyped. But not so much for standard. But for Battlegrounds. It is just so much fun. So I wanted to purchase the Perks for 2500g, since I had around 5k lying around.

But now things got that weird, that after another few weeks of trying, blizzard employees suggested to me, that I need to make a bug report.

The game told me, that I already purchased the product (I guess, because I once bought it as a bundle inclusive for the 80 bucks bundle). But I can only choose 2 Heroes in each game, can’t emote and can’t see statistics of my play. Also the 4 Arena tickets included in the 80 bucks bundle were still there and couldn’t be removed. I have no clue how my account looks like in the back end at this point but it has to be a state, in which weeks of working on that specific problem, did not lead into anything.

I don’t know if it has smth to do with the account fusion or a problem occurred while the 80 bucks bundle got removed.

So I am seeking help here. Please guys fix my account and make it possible for me to purchase the bundle for 2.5k gold. It’s not like I don’t want to purchase your products :smiley: For any details, screenshots or smth hit me up

best

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/how-to-share-links-to-screenshots-videos-and-replays/2242/6