Battlegrounds game forcefully ended

Just playing my game and I’m at 1 with an Ice Block in play and after combat the game just ends and I get second place for no reason.
https://i.imgur.com/1R689Cv.png

The same thing happened to me right now and I’m so pissed off about it. It was a great game. I was stronger than the guy above me we just hadn’t faced each other yet. And then the game forcefully ended and it gave me 2nd. what the hell?

yea that is the second time it’s happened to me as well. i don’t know if it’s a tool to assist or what but. the last game that it happened in, the person in first place never faced anybody but me and when it came down to just me and them it ended giving me second place.

Hey ! Having the same issue here.

I was playing a battleground when the game just decided to finish and put me in 2nd place. There were only 3 players left, myself included. I was second, facing the 3rd one.1st player was facing a dead guy. I checked his history, and I saw the same dead hero twice in a row. Meanwhile I fight the 3rd player, I win my round.

But then, the end game score screen appears and tell me I won in 2nd, got my rank points. I didn’t face the first player a single time during the whole battleground.

Hello :slight_smile:

Bug is still there, happened to me right now.

Ppl up there explained it well enough, i have nothing else to add ;).