Battleground perks are useless

So why it cost gold/money to unlock them? Literally worthless and does not help in any way.

So i keep getting that stupid spam “REFINE YOUR STRATEGY BY UNLOCKING BATTLEGROUNDS PERKS” while I FINISH FIRST?
These perks are stupid and just cosmetic why i would want spend 2k gold or even better 15 EUR for stupid perk that gives literally nothing but cosmetic thing which does not help in any way.

Dear diary.

They think that if i emote to death my enemy i will finish first with
“REFINED STRATEGY”.

Greedy company.

1 Like

“these perks are useless”
well, then don’t buy them!

I think the “additional informations”, like the last boards you got, are pretty cool, but they should be free imo: they are very very basic and I would be surprised if there isn’t a plug in for a tracker that saves your boards and gives you some statistics about heroes/battles

1 Like

If You only play batleground the gold no help to mucho xd

So you are not interested in getting to choose from 4 heroes instead of two? Somewhere in this forum is a thread, how BG is P2W because of this option. Would you mind posting your opinion there?

1 Like

I’m so sick of having to sink 2k gold every 8 weeks.

1 Like

While I agree that it could be cheaper. Once every new expansion still is only every four months.

BG are rigged, it doesn’t matter if you have an option to choose from 4 heroes, you will lose if program decide that you have to lose.

I would be fine with choosing between 2 or 4 heroes, but I prefer 4 and I usually buy something which include the perks so it’s fine with me either way. I def wouldn’t call it pay2win. But what I don’t understand is why the stat portion is so small? Like why is there only room to see so few of your last matches? And why can’t they have some actually useful stats? Instead we have to use third party websites for that and that shouldn’t be so when we pay to get these “strategic perks” which is a big lol. Expanding the stats and making them useful would go a long way in making them actual perks.

I find that after I purchase the pass, when it dives in price, my win rates tank. Maybe it’s because of the extra 2 hero choices and I haven’t memorized the best choices based on tribe comp for that lobby. Maybe it’s because of some secret algorithm, who knows?

As for why? Because if you don’t spend your money you won’t need more. So they give us places to dump it, in hopes that we’ll get more when we run out and spend spend spend.

There is a better way. But people enjoy their instant gratification fixes too much.

Heh, Feast or Famine Grounds.

Hi my name is Patches.

While you all are relying on the RNG to build your board (Ysera not included) I can build the uberest of uber Pirate Lineup from the get go. All I need is a Pirate to start the landslide to an automatic 4 place and above finish. With a near Guarantee I finish in 1st place as I will have a golden dread pirate, plus another dread pirate, plus a super blocker taunt, with a all death rattles trigger twice so my level 1 pirates trigger 6 times so all my pirates are 50/50+ before you can reach tavern level 6.

Well i agree whit you the perks are pay to win in any way, if it cost euro or gold is almost same sh*t but diferent color, the sad thing and is very stupid the 4 heroes you can choose are in perks and if i think better that should not by inclusive there.
And more sad thing is there is people who play only battle grounds in this game think of it how stupid it is to play a game that is pay to win mmr.

What a necro post.

But yeah still relevant. Whenever I get offered 2 bad heroes I just insta-leave