Battleground Animation Issues

Please make it so the game doesn’t have to finish animations before the round ends in battlegrounds. It’s so unfair that I’m buying and selling with heroes like Dancin’ Daryl and Trade Prince when there are too many animations like with the sellemental that bog down the system. It’s very annoying to have bought a minion 3 seconds ago but watch it get the +9/+9 and go into your inventory … just as you cannot play it for the next round. This patch has so many errors… My tormented ritualist isn’t buffing the 2 people beside it… the bear is buffing my beast cards with 10/10 at times… since this patch… maybe roll back… just saying…

4 Likes

Same happened to me, I think this needs to be fixed asap. Did a couple tripples, bought a couple minions and had to wait like 5 seconds for the animations to finish and couldn’t play anything from my hand…

2 Likes

The animations continue to take too long in various situations. If someone has pulled a card to the very bottom of their screen so far into the card collection zone that part of it is all the way off the screen… it should be kept in your inventory for next round. The fact that I have to pull it to this exact location is so aggravating. Then to see you’ve got it down there in the spot, let go of your mouse, it seems so legit, you definitely made it because HALF THE CARD IS OFF THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN… then “It’s too late, your turn is over!” - it’s ridiculous. Adding 5 seconds to later rounds is great, but that mechanism of where the card is considered in your inventory… that could definitely be more forgiving because the animation timing doesn’t always align with reality. Why make people so upset they pound fists into the desk in those later rounds.

Google “hearthstone smoother animations”, search for Pathra’s tuto. :wink:

1 Like

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

is there one for mobile…

Yes! Search for “increasing fps of hearthstone on iphone”

Forewarning, it is an awesome improvement but will drain your battery a lot more.

It starts at 30fps by default. People suggest setting it to 60fps. For a newer iPhone that’s about right but for an ipad, I’d go higher and yet higher still for ipad pro at 120fps (max).

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile: Hmmm I’m battery life is a big negative. I think I’ll just put up with the laggy animations.

Maybe pick something in between. On max 120fps i get an hour of gaming. On 30 i get 2 hours, so there’s gotta be a comfortable medium.