Battle of the Bans Tavern Brawl

I used:
naturlize
forest guide
oaken summons
vicious fledgling

worked amazingly and I went 5-0. stopped playing after the fifth win. Somehow they almost always ban the fledgling giving me an amazing mill druid deck. Very fun to play with and also gives some interesting games.

1 Like

Broken cards should be banned I don’t get why people enjoy never facing a challenge go play yuhgioh if you wanna play a busted was game haha

1 Like

Thekal
Molten Giant
Holy Wrath
Shirvallah

It can work alright…

Man i had so much fun with 120 legendary battles, but NOOOO, why should anyone have fun in a Tavern Brawl, you should rather find the most broken 3-card-combo and spam it to win.

3 Likes

indeed , fun is not allowed anywhere now in this game , and when someone find a way to get some fun , Blizzard immediately jump on it to stop it …

it was fun to play my dear Prince Malchezaar for some hours , but now it’s just a boring Brawl where all the game is decided in the first 3 turn …

3 Likes

I think the best version of hyena hunter is

-Scavenging Hyena
-Springpaw
-Dire Frenzy
-Masters Call

When they inevitably ban hyena, you can just overwhelm your opponent with 1 mana 4/4s. Most of the decks you meet have 0 card draw so you it’s easy to outvalue them.

lol is anyone playing even/odd decks?

2 Likes

Swapped out Blazing Invocation for evolve so I have at least 1 evolve option regardless of their choice to ban. Now trying out Mistress of Mixtures instead of Menacing Nimbus. It’s working great. Ability to trade then evolve combined with free spells and hero power is enough, don’t need the extra elementals from nimbus they’re usually 7+ cost anyways and don’t get played. Option for recovering 4 health is great since win condition relies on complete overrun of board with high cost big minions. I haven’t lost a match in last 10+ matches

In these two days I played a lot of Tavern because I find it very fun, games are fast and I do not rage, if I lose, because every match is done until turn 6 or 7, and also, you can earn a lot of gold by playing it (so far I have 49 wins in tavern). I played few decks to see what is the most interesting for me and there are few these decks I played the most:

Shaman:
Grimscale Oracle
Murloc Tidecaller
Murloc Tidehunter
Everyfin is Awsome

Tunel Trogg
Cracle
Totem Golem
Unbound Elemental

Priest:
Inner Fire
Radiant Elemental
Power shield
Mind Blast

Druid:
Neutralize
Coldlight Oracle
Doomsayer
Ferocius Howl

Right here. It’s not god tier, but I am having a decent amount of success.

• Big Bad Voodoo
  • Menacing Nimbus
  • Murspark Eel
  • Murmuring Elemental

With the deathrattle you can trade and stay on the board, and the double battlecry combos well with either of the other minions.

In short, regardless of what they ban you still get good value on your cards.

Class: Hunter
Webspinner
Explosive Trap
Freezing Trap
Lesser Emerald Spellstone

AAEBAR8EhwTJBMQO49ICAAA=

This brawl is ultra boring. I always see the same boring 4 cards. This is no fun. I relaly hope they will finally give us a good brawl next week or im done with this.

Fun Brawl I hate the meta hunter though.

Wow so many people care that ur “done with this”

1 Like

Devolve
Lightning Bolt
Jade Claws
Jade Lightning

… working pretty darn good.

1 Like

Seeing mech hunter and warlock with Soularium everywhere. Almost every game ends within 3-4 turns.

Galvanizer
Mechwarper
Micro Machine
Metaltooth Leaper

AAEBAR8ElA/gD5cQ1/4CAAA=

Soularium
Silverware Golem
Fist of Jaraxxus
Soulfire

I did…

Smugglers Crate
Razormaw
Timber Wolf
Scavenging Hyena

Hyena is ALWAYS banned. Which allowed me to buff Timber Wolves, Play them, and then adapt them.

I have been successful against the Hunters and Warlocks with Pirate Rogue.

I never Imagined Pirates would be the control deck, but they are in this brawl.

Shaman
– Evolve
– unstable evolution
– snowflipper penguin
– wisp / tinyfin

I haven’t seen a good shaman deck. I only lost 1 game out of 10 with this deck because u can play 4 1/1 s on turn 1 and evolve them and most decks have no way to deal with this.

This one worked quite well:
Warrior: Bolster/Stolen Goods/Public Defender/Beligerent Gnome
Some people conceded while deciding what to ban.

Also enjoyed this one:
Mage: Daring Fire-Eater/Fallen Hero/Ice Walker/Primordial Glyph

I was one of the first, that thought of to using (Prince Malchezaar)
My opponent banned Yogg! and during the match I had played two Ilidan Stormrage. He was not prepared for this!