Barnes nerf was dumb

What the heck blizzard, what the legic heck do you think this change will do???
Srop rez prist??? Nah rez prist is still the most broken stuff wuthout even using barnes…
Its like you screwd up like 1000 decks to nerf the rez prist version that was played in 2016… So dumb im done with this dumb rng aggro fest of a game legit the most non logical thing you did since beta…

I just dont see the point of punishing decks with late game drops… Its like 90% of your game is bs aggro, control and combo decks yet you ignore this and nerf decks with late game drops??? Legit have you seen this deck more then once in 1000 games… Its just so dumb i hope only bad stuff happens do the devs who did this…

Late game decks lose 100% of the time to mill rogue ppl legit hate mill rouge and rez prist yet you nerf random stuff for no legit reason…

Cold light oracle eats 80% of my deck but thats ok…
Rez prist have taunt lifesteal dr kill a random minion that getz summoned on turn 5 and rezd 1000 times but thats ok…

And as a beta player i feel like this nerf does nothing but spit in old players faces, change my mind pls…

You don’t see Barnes more then once in 1000 games so can i legit ask why nerf that??? Why not nerf the stuff players legit brainlessly spamm to win games why nerf good cards but not the OP cards??

Anyways at this point i legit don’t care im done with this RNG CLOWNFIESTA of a game ownd by devs that legit don’t know whats the problem…
Im sick of this devs nerfing fun cards and leaving the dredfull OP cards without even giving a legit reason… you guys have fun with this torture im moving to better cardgames that respect old players and not randomly screwing with them…

2 Likes

To stop whinning about it on this forum. Brainless hamsters demanded Barnes’ nerf, they got it. Shut up.

What did Barnes do to force the wineing hes legit never seen in wilds…
mainly in the rare cases where ppl try to chees yog out… and thats “decks” have like 20% win rate…
Rez prist doesn’t even use barnes…

I’m not entirely convinced you play Wild. Barnes was a mainstay in Big Priest for YEARS and only just recently has been falling out of favor (along with Big Priest itself). As it stands, the winrate of Big Priest has been dropping enough that it didn’t need a nerf for the sake of power level, but rather early-game highroll potential (which was one of the main complaints the deck received anyways). The Barnes nerf accomplished exactly that.

2 Likes

According to hsreplay in last 7 days hes been in just 1 deck which saw 200 games total. Compared to much more popular mech paladin 9,700 games, mage 6,700 games.
I hope you all got the dust when you could.