Ban for the Convincing Infiltrator

this card is just so unfair. is just no fun always get silence mobs and build all wild for counter that only one thing when you can face with tons of deck and other classes. nerf is not enough.
Vote or like or whatever you can , maybe they do something.
that card is cancer in the game with the obsidian statue to.
remove the Convincing Infiltrator and the statue.
and maybe ban those players to whos played that sh*t

1. board wide make the effect entirely useless(especially not good vs pally or shaman spawning garbo on board…mage and shammy has polymorph//devolve options…priest,warlock and mage has kazakus…hunter and rogue can freeze trap///sap it to be annoying pests…warrior have that disgusting immortal rattlegore that can ressurect itself 8 time that can take that deatrattle over and over no issue…just faceless it and n’zoth it
    2.you can play the umbra//sylvanas combo to steal it…or umbra + dead ringer if priest
    3.scrapyard collosus can kill it and respawn a 7/7
    4.if your playing aggro you can expect to be outmatch by control…so as a popular reply i seen around…why make that surprised pikachu face ?
    5.your completly delusionnal hoping ppl get ban for playing it
    6.almost forgot…you can Zephrys steal it too
    7.silence minions are sorta not run anymore by ppl since ppl usually give the opponent the middle finger by destroying their own minion to ensure a deathrattle…or prefer run card stealing minions over silence
    8… net deck if you rly need to…or try to seek a coach on the forum to help ya out if your rly not sure what to do(nyone lower than Diamond 10 would be a bad coach…that said Diamond 3-10 doesn’t ensure to find a great one but definetly better than lower ranks)
    9.lastly…here a few recommendations for easier wins(wild format)
    play aggro decks(discard lock and enbiggen druid best bets)
    play reno priest…reno mage…reno lock or egg///demon lock
    these 6 choices are the easiest to climb with

if you play standard i cant do recommendations as i only play wild(so i’am clueless about what ppl run in standard XD)

my deck is better then almost evry 10k dust deck , and i just want enjoy the game again without feeling that shameless piece of sht player had to be killed in real life before that pchyhopath eat out shes/his family members brain out with a spoon
and just playing tons of weak minion not solve that problem that sht using that card 40x times with tons of resurect and copy effects
man just try to play against that cancer deckbuilt. with any deck.
maybe you silence it 10x but is just keep it resurrecting or play 7x 2/2 and all of them will die before you can kill 2 of them

just watch the comments below the yt video:

• this deck is annoying even if you have something that can remove the minions the priest just revives in the next turn and the only thing is going to revive is more infiltrators talk about annoying this deck is…

-The covvincing infiltrator and jewaler are the most stupid cards in the game. They make Hearthstone NOT fun. When your opponent has these cards it is just a random game hoping you get the right sequence to counter it. Well, when I meet opponents that play these two cards, I just concede and move on… no point not playing a fun game. Blizzard really sucks, these are just money cards for them.

sure…ignore my reply…also what your writing is likely gonna get you a forum vacation…wishing for ppl death is almost the same as a death threat

secondly that deck is not even in the top tier of ranked for a reason…and i think you would get more ptsd from birdy rez priest…draw a 1/1 everyturn for the rest of the game if you were to get accross that