Back To The Bad Old (Timed Event) Days

The first timed event was a real struggle, with too many fights forced in Heroic mode. More cursing than enjoying that one.

Then the next two were brilliant. Both the level demands and the fights were toned down to a more casual, easy, enjoyable level.

Now this… … … Really, Blizz loves to break the unbroken. This is known. Not sure I will get through this whole damn thing.

1 Like

What do you mean? This has so far been really easy event.

1 Like

I wouldn’t call it easy but the only task that so far might have posed a real struggle was the n’zoth one. fortunately RNG was on my side for that one otherwise I might have ended up like the others who failed it. of course maybe holy would have been a safe bet and I should have gone with hat one. could test it I suppose,

I’d say part of the problem is the climbs are some of the worst. I reset numerous times to avoid green spots. and yes we know frost can apparently handle them but that won’t work for all of the tasks.

So far, very easy (including heroic N’Zoth - fire plus three decent greens on the bench, easy peasy), but I’m not sure about this five pirates Heroic Taran Zhu thing coming up in an hour… Apparently pirates can be kinda good now with Patches, so I’ve had him leveling all day in the training grounds. We’ll find out soon enough.

B.S. that’s exactly the comp I did n’zoth with and rng plays a huge role …just read the comments of everyone on old guardian’s video using the same comp.

what is it with people who feel the need to flex on the internet? especially when their claims can be so easily disproven. I even had what was probably the best setup I’ve ever had for fire with 2x +3 fire and +9 health and 1 +5 fire and +15 health and balinda was still a single spawn hit away from failing. fortunately the last three spawns hit ragnaros and geddon instead. like most if not all who failed with this comp he didn’t send my mercs back – he cast hysteria twice so instead of a damage free move all of my mercs damaged each other twice and then he summoned psych-whatever again.

I did the heroic n’zoth with frost team and it was a breeze, N’zoth only ever got to act on first turn, after that he was frozen for the whole rest of the fight.

Worst thing about these timed events are the bugs that make the tasks unable to be completed.