Ashes of Outland Solo Adventure - What I'd Like to See

I’d like Ashes of Outland Solo Adventure to be in the guise of the Icecrown Citadel for the Frozen Throne expansion except it would be aptly called: Hellfire Citadel because…Outlands.

I’d like this because in the Icecrown one, you can use your own decks. I’d like to use my own decks again for another adventure. I guess it shouldn’t be too difficult because newer players won’t have as big a card collection.

Rewards would be AoO packs after each wing up the tower, and maybe another unlockable hero when you use all classes (like Arthas). Perhaps a cardback for beating the ‘big bad’ with one class as well.

I personally enjoyed bosses with chippable health in the SoU ones too because even when I failed, I still made progress and I eventually got the bosses down.

Thoughts?

2 Likes

I’d rather get a new Dungeon run…

2 Likes

Fair enough. On one hand, I do too. I figure that if they feel like they have to do these dungeon runs, I’d like to use a deck from my own collection.

i agree diff i also want more of the old style of adventures

2 Likes

Rather than the Icecrown Citadel, a more fleshed out style like Karazhan with Heroic and Class Challenges would be better.

1 Like

Perhaps I should get that adventure to check out the style. I’ve only done the intro section to Karazhan.

I’d like to see a Naaru legendary. A’dal or Xe’ra, take it or leave it. Also can the game be just the SLIGHTEST bit more FTP? with things like achievements and whatnot also yes i agree with the icecrown citadel thing

1 Like