Ashes of Outland Prologue

Ok so why tf is the prologue so god damn hard legit why blizzard do you have to make so hard that it’s taking me 30 trys to do this and still I have even done the mission against centauirs or whatever that idiots name is. Why legit I dont understand it’s so coincidental that when I make a big massive board the AI top decks a board clear!!! It’s making me so angry why tf does it have to be this hard legit. Please can someone just help me do this I cant do this anymore. It’s so rigged also the fact the AI can summon 2/2 taunts every turn is annoying. I GOT HIM DOWN TO 2 HEALTH WHILST TAKING DAMAGE FROM DECKING OUT AND HE TOP DECKS HEAL FOR 8. THEN HE SUMMONS 2/2 TREANT. I’m legit gonna uninstall the game I just want to complete but I cant cause it’s just so hard.im so mad at this.

I hate to be “that guy”, but I have beaten Cenarius twice now. But it doesn’t let me progress and get the DH deck. WTF?

The key is mulligan high cost cards. If it’s more than 1, 2, or 3, dump it. Get an early start and keep the pressure on.