Arena Won't Load

Exactly the same problem as Alyja has explained.Sent blizzard a ticked to which they replied to use the scan and repair tool and if that didn’t work to report it here so here i am.The worrying thing is that it’s happening to so many people and nothing yet been done about it come on blizzard give us some insight into whats happening as because of this u are risking losing even more players.

1 Like

I am having the same problem on both iOS and PC. My neverending run is set at 4-2. I can’t remember the last time I played arena, but I’m pretty sure that it was before Ashes of Azeroth released; I typically will “freeze” a 2 loss run before a set is released to get “free” rewards from the run being ended and granting an arena ticket.

i have the same problem, when try enter in this mode this isnt load but layout is there if i found the play button i can click for play, when lose 3 times dont stop game tell me i goes 1-2 and dont stack 3 for finish this run and if i try finish with the remove button i cant click in confirmattion

Same Problem as others.

The Support Team just tell you, that you need to make a „ticket“ in the official forum.

Okay, fine! Whats next Blizzard? The issue was discovered on Friday (Last week), but what is your next steps to resolve the issues for so many users? I do not expect that it will be resolved in the next Days, but please keep us informed what you want to do Next.

exact same problem here!

Weirdly I can get wins, but not losses so now the 3-2 arena run I forgot about is like a 6-5 arena run
Too bad it was such a mediocre draft or it might be fun to keep playing on it

Same problem, please help :frowning_face:

Don’t know what changed but I’m now able to use arena again.

Finally the problem is fixed (for me at least).